Shenmue III | PS4/PC | Out Now

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How the hell you get passed the part with the GTE with the training session with Sun? The game glitches out and goes in a time loop. You have to reset the game to get out of it. Did I mention I hate the PS controller? Always hated it since PS1.

:stopitslime:
Hate the GOAT controller?:stopitslime::camby:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The lack of innovation/design progress being reported from this game is only being overlooked by stans with ultra thick nostalgia goggles on. :yeshrug:
I loved the games when they first came out. I wanted part 3 to be epic. But I saw early on the game was going to be pretty much the same, and to me, I find it unacceptable. Some people are content with diving back into those dates mechanics. That’s cool too.
The game was made this way on purpose to play towards people's nostalgia all the way down to the voice acting, which the VO said they were told to deliver intentionally shytty to match the original game.

Game sold like shyt anyway, maybe Shenmue IV reusing the assets of this game but I don't see any publisher touching this series again and the kickstarter was a disaster with the whole Epic Game Store thing

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
In case you didnt know. SEGA just released the Sega Saturn Wireless joints for about 30 bucks. Copped immediately and now Im playing Street Fighter V on PS4 with it.

My inputs have never been this crisp ever :banderas:

Thanks for the info and definitely about the make the switch. :blessed:Now if the Sega would drop a new console I would kick every other system to the bushes.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'm still trying to find that house number in the beginning of Shenmue 1 :snoop:

Does this shyt not have action?

I thought it was gone be like Yakuza

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Ys Net and Deep Silver announced over Twitter that Shenmue III‘s Battle Rally character racing DLC will be available for download on January 21, 2020 for only $7.99/£6.49.

Players will be able to earn exclusive items by finishing first in Battle Rally races. You can also play as characters other than Ryo, including Wuying Ren and Zhen Wei.

The DLC will be available for those with the season pass, Complete DLC Collection, on its release date and others without the season pass can purchase the Battle Rally DLC through the PlayStation Store and Epic Games Store.

Shenmue III “Battle Rally” DLC arriving on January 21, 2020

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I finally beat the game, and they leave you with another cliff hanger that ends all abruptly. It doesn't seem like we will get another game to complete the series.

:martin:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Shenmue III “Story Pack DLC” out now

Shenmue III’s second DLC is now available for download on the Playstation Store and Epic Games Store for only $5.99. The content includes an optional quest not in the main game and special items once the quest is cleared.

Here is a description of the Story Pack DLC:

“One day, Ryo encounters Zhang Shuqin – a subordinate of Zhu Yuanda, who had helped Ryo out in the past. Just as Ryo thinks that he’s renewed an old friendship, he learns that Zhang has been kidnapped. But by whom – and why?”

In order to play the DLC, you must have reached Niaowu or have save data on which the game has been cleared.

morris

Superstar
Daps

Shenmue III’s second DLC is now available for download on the Playstation Store and Epic Games Store for only $5.99. The content includes an optional quest not in the main game and special items once the quest is cleared.

Here is a description of the Story Pack DLC:

“One day, Ryo encounters Zhang Shuqin – a subordinate of Zhu Yuanda, who had helped Ryo out in the past. Just as Ryo thinks that he’s renewed an old friendship, he learns that Zhang has been kidnapped. But by whom – and why?”

In order to play the DLC, you must have reached Niaowu or have save data on which the game has been cleared.

already fought Lan Di and got beat like it was nothing. not going to open anymore damn dresser drawers