Shenmue III | PS4/PC | Out Now

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm still trying to find that house number in the beginning of Shenmue 1 :snoop:

Does this shyt not have action?

I thought it was gone be like Yakuza
Yakuza basically took this games format, and removes all the flaws. I thought since this was a new game though they would've fixed the pacing and voice acting a bit more. Still feels like a ps2 game in spirit.

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
I am an original shenmue fan and was genuinely worried, especially after playing games like BOTW and Red Dead that both have incredible storylines, where BOTW literally became my top game of all time knocking Shenmue 2 off the top spot last year.
So it went like this, I gave SM3 a few attempts and was ready to quit.. it was too slow paced... however on a rainy night I gave it one last try and you know what.. I now think it’s great.

I also think the fighting style and QTE have aged well and it still holds its own. in fact there are many PS4 games that I have picked up and put down ... this is better than those..and special in its own Sega way.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Shenmue 3 “Big Merry Cruise” DLC pack releases today

unnamed-4.jpg

The third installment of Shenmue III downloadable content releases today, March 17th! This time, players will see the arrival of the Big Merry Cruise. Sure cruise ships are not a popular destination right now in the real world, but in the world of Shenmue they sure look enticing. The DLC features a huge cruise ship that has arrived at Chobu harbor, and inside is an all new gambling area. The ship also features special items that can be acquired by completing mini-quests onboard the ship.

Players must have reached Niaowu or have a cleared save file in order to access the latest DLC. DLC can be purchased on the PlayStation store or on the Epic Games store.

Shenmue 3 “Big Merry Cruise” DLC pack releases today

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
shyts on sale for like 15 bux on PSN

someone talk me out of buying it
It looks and plays like a dreamcast era game. If it would have dropped back then people would have declared it a defining moment in gaming. Now it just plays like an old ass game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks and plays like a dreamcast era game. If it would have dropped back then people would have declared it a defining moment in gaming. Now it just plays like an old ass game.

It don't play nothing like the dreamcast game, they took way all the command inputs and turned into a button masher passed on stats