SHEDEUR SANDERS WILL WIN THE HEISMAN TROPHY THIS YEAR 2024!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Make a sensible bet and I'll bet. Not a single person on this site would bet that stupid bet you proposed.
You literally said Colorado ain't winning shyt. If they ain't winning shyt, it should be an easy bet for you. If Colorado has the same record or better than OU, you gotta rock an avi I choose which gotta be college sports related. I can't be having you rock to gay nikkas kissing or some maggot bullshyt. Keep it college football. If OU has a better record, you get to choose my avi. If it's AD at OU or OU logo, etc, your choice.

Easy ass bet Mr. CU gonna be shyt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I said 3 wins in the Big 12. You named 4 teams.

UCF is a really good team last season. Cinn might be a win. Arizona is a wildcard, and Baylor is a toss up. You're underestimating that every team in the Big 12 feels it's their turn to be texas and Oklahoma.
Colorado gonna win the Big XII and Colorado gonna go to the playoffs. Will they win a game or the natty, idk, it's not the super likely but you never know, they have top 12 talent in the nation this year. If they don't win, it's likely due to Prime himself. Colorado got depth, especially in the trenches, WR, LB and in the secondary. This is an very talented team. I don't know how well coached they will be, but I know the talent is there. The film is there with the transfers

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Of course a loser like you would say that. You got Deions dikk so far up your ass and the sad thing is you don't know what you are talking about ever when it comes to Colorado but you always got some goofy ass opinion. You still live in Houston, give me the Addy so I can personally slap the shyt outta you

I am tired of your mouth. Time to put a clamp on that shyt

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Colorado gonna win the Big XII and Colorado gonna go to the playoffs. Will they win a game or the natty, idk, it's not the super likely but you never know, they have top 12 talent in the nation this year. If they don't win, it's likely due to Prime himself. Colorado got depth, especially in the trenches, WR, LB and in the secondary. This is an very talented team. I don't know how well coached they will be, but I know the talent is there. The film is there with the transfers
You got a source for that top 12 ranking? They were 35th in talent composite last year. 12th would put them higher than Michigan, Florida State and Washington were last year. As demonstrated time and time again you can’t build a team in the portal you can only improve positions that are already supplemented by depth.

Sports books have them at 5.5 wins and +4000 to make the Big 12 title game. That’s shows me Vegas thinks they’ll be mid.

It takes 4-5 years to build a football program. There’s no quick fixes in this game.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You got a source for that top 12 ranking? They were 35th in talent composite last year. 12th would put them higher than Michigan, Florida State and Washington were last year. As demonstrated time and time again you can’t build a team in the portal you can only improve positions that are already supplemented by depth.

Sports books have them at 5.5 wins and +4000 to make the Big 12 title game. That’s shows me Vegas thinks they’ll be mid.

It takes 4-5 years to build a football program. There’s no quick fixes in this game.
22th on 247 in 2024
2nd overall in transfer on On3
Previous year, 1st.
A lot of guys they picked up were all-conference performers this year. Last year, most of their signings didn't even start. They were rotational which makes sense, they didn't have any NIL.

2023 - 2023 College Football Team Transfer Portal Rankings
2024 - 2024 College Football Team Transfer Portal Rankings

PFF Grades - CU transfers rated highly.
NFL Scouting Grades - CU landed 10 players who currently have draftable grades in the portal. This doesn't include the guys they already have like Shedeur, Shilo, Travis, Cokes, etc.

They spend over 8 mil on this roster and it's stacked

At EDGE, Hayes and Okonola from PITT, Wade from Kentucky, Green from Arizona State. Interior, Chidozie from Houston, Rayan Buell from Ohio, Carter from Arkansas, Wiggins from LSU.

At LB, you got Hill-Green from Charlotte who came from Michigan, Wester from FL Atlantic, Cheney from FAMU.

At secondary, you got Hodge from Liberty, McKinney from OK State, Hood from Auburn who was killing it in the spring but left because his little bro was coming to CU.

At WR, they added Wester, Sheppard, and Russell.

On the OL, Benson, Mayers,Tyler Johnson, Yakari Walker, and the depth they got is a bunch of 4 stars with upside. This ain't close to last year's team.

People forget that last year's OL had two starters from the previous team that was backups for the most part of the previous year for CU. Lost it's two best guards, one to retirement and the other to the portal who went to FSU. Lost the prized transfer from JSU to eligibility. Ended up signing a mid G5 guard who was completely overwhelmed by the Pac 12. Our RT from Kent was the best one of the bunch but even he was just average.

Last year's team had depth issues. There was no diversity in the defensive trenches, The OL was worse than the 1 win team in the previous year. All rooms lacked depth last year but the RB room and they struggled due to the OL.

This squad is massively improved and massively talented.

I have a major issue with people because Louisville spend a lot in the portal last year, won 10 games, no one said shyt.

Michigan rebuild their entire OL in the portal last year, no one said shyt.

But because CU had to basically kick out a lot of D2 and D3 players off the roster and get G5 players to replace them, don't mean this portal shyt don't work. It worked for Louisville, Michigan, TCU, etc.

We got a top 15 collective now. The talent is flowing like a well.

If you just look at PFF grades, you will see how much we massively improved the roster.

This is just transfers only. With the exception of Russell, all produced.

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Everything seems to be leading to a huge disaster of a season

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
22th on 247 in 2024

Can you send a link on that? I can’t find it anywhere.

2nd overall in transfer on On3
Previous year, 1st.
A lot of guys they picked up were all-conference performers this year. Last year, most of their signings didn't even start. They were rotational which makes sense, they didn't have any NIL.

2023 - 2023 College Football Team Transfer Portal Rankings
2024 - 2024 College Football Team Transfer Portal Rankings

When you take 40 3stars while everyone else is taking 10-15 of course you are gonna be at the top. Look at the average player ratings

Colorado 72.22
Louisville 74.16
Florida State 78.41
Texas 82.71
Oregon 84.50
Notre Dame 81

You’re getting a much lower caliber of player than the Big name schools. These schools already have years of depth from great recruiting and culture, Colorado is on the 2nd year of a complete rebuild.

Spending 8 mil on a roster doesn’t mean you got 8 million dollar players.

PFF Grades - CU transfers rated highly.
NFL Scouting Grades - CU landed 10 players who currently have draftable grades in the portal. This doesn't include the guys they already have like Shedeur, Shilo, Travis, Cokes, etc.

They spend over 8 mil on this roster and it's stacked

At EDGE, Hayes and Okonola from PITT, Wade from Kentucky, Green from Arizona State. Interior, Chidozie from Houston, Rayan Buell from Ohio, Carter from Arkansas, Wiggins from LSU.

At LB, you got Hill-Green from Charlotte who came from Michigan, Wester from FL Atlantic, Cheney from FAMU.

At secondary, you got Hodge from Liberty, McKinney from OK State, Hood from Auburn who was killing it in the spring but left because his little bro was coming to CU.

At WR, they added Wester, Sheppard, and Russell.

On the OL, Benson, Mayers,Tyler Johnson, Yakari Walker, and the depth they got is a bunch of 4 stars with upside. This ain't close to last year's team.

People forget that last year's OL had two starters from the previous team that was backups for the most part of the previous year for CU. Lost it's two best guards, one to retirement and the other to the portal who went to FSU. Lost the prized transfer from JSU to eligibility. Ended up signing a mid G5 guard who was completely overwhelmed by the Pac 12. Our RT from Kent was the best one of the bunch but even he was just average.

Last year's team had depth issues. There was no diversity in the defensive trenches, The OL was worse than the 1 win team in the previous year. All rooms lacked depth last year but the RB room and they struggled due to the OL.

This squad is massively improved and massively talented.

I have a major issue with people because Louisville spend a lot in the portal last year, won 10 games, no one said shyt.

Michigan rebuild their entire OL in the portal last year, no one said shyt.

But because CU had to basically kick out a lot of D2 and D3 players off the roster and get G5 players to replace them, don't mean this portal shyt don't work. It worked for Louisville, Michigan, TCU, etc.

We got a top 15 collective now. The talent is flowing like a well.

If you just look at PFF grades, you will see how much we massively improved the roster.

This is just transfers only. With the exception of Russell, all produced.
I’m a Michigan fan. Michigan took 9 guys last year including a backup QB and kicker. Colorado is taking in 44 guys!! Plus the 40 who left. Complete roster turnover.

We used the portal to supplement positions of need where we lacked depth and even then they were 5th year seniors, basically adults and finished products. Guys like AJ Barner, Josh Wallace, Myles Hinton. We didn’t build a team off transfers. Our starting line was 2 transfers who were 5th year guys. The rest were Michigan developed and Joe Moore award winners.

You’re taking a whole group of guys and trying to mold them into a team in one season.

Do you have the PFF rating for Colorados entire roster? I’m not subscribed and can’t find it

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Can you send a link on that? I can’t find it anywhere.

When you take 40 3stars while everyone else is taking 10-15 of course you are gonna be at the top. Look at the average player ratings

Colorado 72.22
Louisville 74.16
Florida State 78.41
Texas 82.71
Oregon 84.50
Notre Dame 81

You’re getting a much lower caliber of player than the Big name schools. These schools already have years of depth from great recruiting and culture, Colorado is on the 2nd year of a complete rebuild.

Spending 8 mil on a roster doesn’t mean you got 8 million dollar players.

I’m a Michigan fan. Michigan took 9 guys last year including a backup QB and kicker. Colorado is taking in 44 guys!! Plus the 40 who left. Complete roster turnover.

We used the portal to supplement positions of need where we lacked depth and even then they were 5th year seniors, basically adults and finished products. Guys like AJ Barner, Josh Wallace, Myles Hinton. We didn’t build a team off transfers. Our starting line was 2 transfers who were 5th year guys. The rest were Michigan developed and Joe Moore award winners.

You’re taking a whole group of guys and trying to mold them into a team in one season.

Do you have the PFF rating for Colorados entire roster? I’m not subscribed and can’t find it
Once again, talking shyt without understanding shyt is thecoli.com MO with dumbass nikkas.

If you even go into the rankings, you would realize that Louisville ain't even #1. Once the NIL check bounced, they lost most of their top portal additions. Go look at departures. On3 hasn't really made their formula address dudes they come in the spring that ended up leaving in the Spring for whatever reason. They just add them and then subtract them.

High 3 stars in the portal is massively different than high 3 stars in HS recruiting. One is the life blood of a tier 2 and 3 program history and the other is quality players who have proven success and they cost money to attain and a lot of teams are challenging for their signature.

A 4 or 5 star portal prospect is just a top 2 round prospect that fits the ideals of what the NFL wants or they are elite college players. Those are also the most expensive players. Think Dillion Gabriel or Quinshon Jenkins. That tier is very expensive. For a team that needs quality and bulk. Colorado focuses on the high 3 stars and skilled position 4 stars where the cost is more reasonable. Some of these high 3 are top tier players, they just don't physically fit the specs NFL teams are looking for.

Once again, not knowing what you are talking about is a religion on thecoli. nikkas really don't know what they are talking about on this site on average. Very few truly educated nikkas on this site like me. A lot of ya'll just normal fans and that's cool but stfu when nikkas like me are in the room. Just grab a chair, sit and let me break you off with game.

Colorado recruits in bulk, they aren't going to have a 81 class. Those are usually 7 prospects, a couple of high 4s or maybe one 5 star. It's heavily skewed. https://www.on3.com/college/notre-dame-fighting-irish/football/2024/transfers/. Once again, leave this football shyt to nikkas like me if you don't understand shyt

There is a massive difference between 8 million + and free. The quality of 3 star is massively different in portal. You are landing all conference performers. Potential NFL day 2 and 3 guys. These guys cost money. What we got last year was some high end guys with Travis Hunter who all came with Prime from Jackson and a lot of low and mid end 3s. Some of them had traits but was unproven. Many just were JAGs. They couldn't play at this level more than rotational snaps.

It's clear you don't understand the portal. Maybe that's not a bad thing but the portal matters.

Look at the guys we got on the OL. Same experience, same transfer grades, more proven success than the guys Michigan guy from PFF and also NFL prospects as well as 5th year seniors. This is the same thing Louisville, Michigan, and all others did and won with. Ya'll keep knocking us for last year OL when we had no NIL and our OL was bad for even a G5 level team. We completely overhauled that position group. Phil Loadholt is an elite developer of talent and recruiter. We fired the previous OL coach, O'Boyle who was in over his head. That's our 2nd best position group this year behind WR and last year, it was the worst and it wasn't even close. We had only one good player and he got ruled ineligible. I literally seen Michigan for two years straight use the shyt outta of the portal for OL transfers, stop acting like your homegrown nikkas did shyt. It was the transfers in both years. You can't win on the OL with small nikkas with no pro potential nor are they that motivated and they just happy to be on scholarship. You can't win with guys like that.

Many teams have done it. You just need good players with experience. This is football, you need good players. You can't get shyt done even if they there for 4 years if they suck.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Once again, talking shyt without understanding shyt is thecoli.com MO with dumbass nikkas.

If you even go into the rankings, you would realize that Louisville ain't even #1. Once the NIL check bounced, they lost most of their top portal additions. Go look at departures. On3 hasn't really made their formula address dudes they come in the spring that ended up leaving in the Spring for whatever reason. They just add them and then subtract them.

High 3 stars in the portal is massively different than high 3 stars in HS recruiting. One is the life blood of a tier 2 and 3 program history and the other is quality players who have proven success and they cost money to attain and a lot of teams are challenging for their signature.

A 4 or 5 star portal prospect is just a top 2 round prospect that fits the ideals of what the NFL wants or they are elite college players. Those are also the most expensive players. Think Dillion Gabriel or Quinshon Jenkins. That tier is very expensive. For a team that needs quality and bulk. Colorado focuses on the high 3 stars and skilled position 4 stars where the cost is more reasonable. Some of these high 3 are top tier players, they just don't physically fit the specs NFL teams are looking for.

Once again, not knowing what you are talking about is a religion on thecoli. nikkas really don't know what they are talking about on this site on average. Very few truly educated nikkas on this site like me. A lot of ya'll just normal fans and that's cool but stfu when nikkas like me are in the room. Just grab a chair, sit and let me break you off with game.

Colorado recruits in bulk, they aren't going to have a 81 class. Those are usually 7 prospects, a couple of high 4s or maybe one 5 star. It's heavily skewed. https://www.on3.com/college/notre-dame-fighting-irish/football/2024/transfers/. Once again, leave this football shyt to nikkas like me if you don't understand shyt

There is a massive difference between 8 million + and free. The quality of 3 star is massively different in portal. You are landing all conference performers. Potential NFL day 2 and 3 guys. These guys cost money. What we got last year was some high end guys with Travis Hunter who all came with Prime from Jackson and a lot of low and mid end 3s. Some of them had traits but was unproven. Many just were JAGs. They couldn't play at this level more than rotational snaps.

It's clear you don't understand the portal. Maybe that's not a bad thing but the portal matters.

Look at the guys we got on the OL. Same experience, same transfer grades, more proven success than the guys Michigan guy from PFF and also NFL prospects as well as 5th year seniors. This is the same thing Louisville, Michigan, and all others did and won with. Ya'll keep knocking us for last year OL when we had no NIL and our OL was bad for even a G5 level team. We completely overhauled that position group. Phil Loadholt is an elite developer of talent and recruiter. We fired the previous OL coach, O'Boyle who was in over his head. That's our 2nd best position group this year behind WR and last year, it was the worst and it wasn't even close. We had only one good player and he got ruled ineligible. I literally seen Michigan for two years straight use the shyt outta of the portal for OL transfers, stop acting like your homegrown nikkas did shyt. It was the transfers in both years. You can't win on the OL with small nikkas with no pro potential nor are they that motivated and they just happy to be on scholarship. You can't win with guys like that.

Many teams have done it. You just need good players with experience. This is football, you need good players. You can't get shyt done even if they there for 4 years if they suck.
:hubie: You got it breh. Post your bet slips since Vegas and the oddsmaker can’t tell you nothing. You’ll make a few rakes. You’ll turn 40 transfers into a cohesive football team and change the game. We believe in you. :blessed: @wire28 play my theme music.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:hubie: You got it breh. Post your bet slips since Vegas and the oddsmaker can’t tell you nothing. You’ll make a few rakes. You’ll turn 40 transfers into a cohesive football team and change the game. We believe in you. :blessed: @wire28 play my theme music.
You already know, I made over 50k off CU last year. This year, the margins aren't as wild but I can make about 30k if I am right while only spending about 200 dollars so far. I'll probably spend about a rack. Looking to make 300k-400k overall.

You should listen to me. I'll make you money.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Carson Beck says otherwise. :mjpls:

Just hope they got the damn O line fixed so they can run the ball and pass block more effectively. Weaker schedule this year which helps.