SHEDEUR SANDERS WILL WIN THE HEISMAN TROPHY THIS YEAR 2024!

Daps
Don't think they'll win enough for that to happen. I just refuse to believe in Deion after what I saw last season. The unprofessionalism, questionable coaching, and favoritism for certain players isn't gonna work.
Yeah...Prime is focused on his sons & Travis. I don't think he stays when the boys are gone.

He might be better off in a situation where he's NOT coaching his sons.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yeah...Prime is focused on his sons & Travis. I don't think he stays when the boys are gone.

He might be better off in a situation where he's NOT coaching his sons.

This makes zero sense. He just bought a 15 million dollar house and has been building homes on his land for his family. He has been recruiting high schoolers and working to flip a QB. You don’t follow CFB.

vino

Superstar
Daps
This thread is trash too. You need serious help on some real shyt. You either bad at trolling or really mentally unbalanced. Probably both

vino

Superstar
Daps
Hope so, I make 10k if he does.

He has to have damn near perfect season in order to win the Heisman. I think they won’t give it to him without at least 10 wins either.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He has to have damn near perfect season in order to win the Heisman. I think they won’t give it to him without at least 10 wins either.
They just gotta win. Shedeur can produce, he's already proved that and the talent is there finally there collectively. They just gotta win.