SHEDEUR SANDERS WILL WIN THE HEISMAN TROPHY THIS YEAR 2024!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He has to have damn near perfect season in order to win the Heisman. I think they won’t give it to him without at least 10 wins either.
No he doesn't. He's already top 25 odds coming off a 4-8 season. He could win that shyt winning 8-9 games as long as he shows up in every game.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Oklahoma and texas were the 2 teams in the Big 12 eveey team wanted to beat every year. These were the big dogs with all the hype....but often the talent gap was just too great.

Colorado is now that big dog due to hype....difference is they don't have the talent gap.

If they win more than 3 games in the Big 12 this year, I'll be surprised. Teams will be out to embarrass them

vino

Superstar
Daps
Oklahoma and texas were the 2 teams in the Big 12 eveey team wanted to beat every year. These were the big dogs with all the hype....but often the talent gap was just too great.

Colorado is now that big dog due to hype....difference is they don't have the talent gap.

If they win more than 3 games in the Big 12 this year, I'll be surprised. Teams will be out to embarrass them

This statement is egregious as hell. Cinn., Baylor, Arizona and UCF they getting w’s I can keep going through the schedule and also breakdown each roster of the rest of the schedule.

They have the best qb and wr core in the division with an upgraded line. If they only get half the sacks as last year they can win 8 games.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

This is the worst poster on this site in regards to college football. Pure shyt poster and don't stand on shyt

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This statement is egregious as hell. Cinn., Baylor, Arizona and UCF they getting w’s I can keep going through the schedule and also breakdown each roster of the rest of the schedule.

They have the best qb and wr core in the division with an upgraded line. If they only get half the sacks as last year they can win 8 games.
Don't listen to that shyt head nikka. He's a dullard

vino

Superstar
Daps
U buggin... u being a super fan off a 4 win season is crazy.

Arizona lost 23 players and have mot
Made significant upgrades.

UCF has mad upgrades but KJ is questionable along with penny boone. They definitely could be a coin flip.
Cindy and Baylor are not good

They play k state at home and coming off a by week. Avery Johnson is a decent qb and the run game will be strong.

I ain’t a super fan I know ball and you actually dont

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is the worst poster on this site in regards to college football. Pure shyt poster and don't stand on shyt
He knows more than you. Take Deion dikk out your mouth.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He knows more than you. Take Deion dikk out your mouth.
Of course a loser like you would say that. You got Deions dikk so far up your ass and the sad thing is you don't know what you are talking about ever when it comes to Colorado but you always got some goofy ass opinion. You still live in Houston, give me the Addy so I can personally slap the shyt outta you

I am tired of your mouth. Time to put a clamp on that shyt

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Arizona lost 23 players and have mot
Made significant upgrades.

UCF has mad upgrades but KJ is questionable along with penny boone. They definitely could be a coin flip.
Cindy and Baylor are not good

They play k state at home and coming off a by week. Avery Johnson is a decent qb and the run game will be strong.

I ain’t a super fan I know ball and you actually dont

Yall flipped a team roster 2yrs in a row. Yall added trash nyggas..lol. yall cant recruit to save your lives. You have the audacity to judge other teams rosters?

Humble yourself..

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yall flipped a team roster 2yrs in a row. Yall added trash nyggas..lol. yall cant recruit to save your lives. You have the audacity to judge other teams rosters?

Humble yourself..
Bro, you couldn't be more wrong.

Last year, the bulk of our players were role players and backups outside of the recruits who came with Prime from Jackson and the USF kids. Most of our kids were jags.

This year, we spend over 8 mil in NIL, we didn't even have an active collective last year. We massively boosted the trenches. It's now a strength. We added depth at linebacker and the secondary.

We massively upgraded the WR room.

The only room you can say might be similar is TE and RB. But every other room significantly improved.

EA didn't make a mistake. CU is a tier ahead of everyone in the Big XII in terms of talent coming into this season. Now, they gotta win, maintain and build chemistry and still as one. That's where a team like Utah and KSU has the edge. CU talent is legit this year. It's not just a several players carrying the crew like last year. The depth is there this year.

A lot of ya'll have paid no attention to Colorado and full of confidence in shytty ass opinions

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Make a sensible bet and I'll bet. Not a single person on this site would bet that stupid bet you proposed.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

I said 3 wins in the Big 12. You named 4 teams.

UCF is a really good team last season. Cinn might be a win. Arizona is a wildcard, and Baylor is a toss up. You're underestimating that every team in the Big 12 feels it's their turn to be texas and Oklahoma.