SHEDEUR SANDERS WILL WIN THE HEISMAN TROPHY THIS YEAR 2024!

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Don't think they'll win enough for that to happen. I just refuse to believe in Deion after what I saw last season. The unprofessionalism, questionable coaching, and favoritism for certain players isn't gonna work.
I @Slaimon Khan Shah graduated from The University of Colorado at Denver with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration Human Resources Management!

Slaimon Khan Shah

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
He like the 5th best QB in the nation at best...
SHEDEUR SLASH SANDERS COULD LITERALLY THROW THE BALL FROM BOULDER, COLORADO, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO 5 POINTS DENVER, COLORADO, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO ME @Slaimon Khan Shah SLASH SLASH SLASH!

U DICTIONARY?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I dont trust the team around him

Also think that Shedeur is a better qb than his father is a head coach, which will hurt him in close games

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It is considering there aren't any big time guys like last season
Then thats a positive for his Heisman chances

And I don’t think he’s the fifth best QB in the nation. Where as Travis actually is as great as he’s hyped. Shedeur gets his hype a lot off of his last name. He can ball though.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You say that like its a bad thing :pachaha:
no, meaning like he gotta essentially beat out 4 to 6 other QB's that will be on better squads. He would literally have to perform at Daniels level of last year to have a chance

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I dont trust the team around him

Also think that Shedeur is a better qb than his father is a head coach, which will hurt him in close games
This...

If he was on a true contender, man, the possibilities would be endless

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
no, meaning like he gotta essentially beat out 4 to 6 other QB's that will be on better squads. He would literally have to perform at Daniels level of last year to have a chance
Not really. It's already skewed towards him/Travis but moreso him cause he's a QB. He just needs to get to 8-9 wins. He'll have the big stage every week no matter their opponent whereas guys like Ewers, Ohio State QB, Bama QB, etc. will need their team teams to go at least 11-1 to have a shot at winning it.

Only thing that could slightly hurt his chances would be not having a big upset game possibility on the schedule like RG3 had over Oklahoma and Lamar had over FSU. But I don't think it will really matter because all eyes are already on them.

Slaimon Khan Shah

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
They got an O line thats not filled with 6ft 6 cert coli nikkas?
I @Slaimon Khan Shah am 69 inches tall my Quarterback name is Slash Slash Slash!

I @Slaimon Khan Shah throw Slash routes only but I am a run first Quarter Back 69% of my offensive possessions U Dictionary?

University My Favorite Sex Position Is The Whole Dictionary!

University My Favorite Sex Position Is The Entire Dictionary!

I @Slaimon Khan Shah graduated from The University of Colorado at Denver with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration Human Resources Management in The Year 2015!

You can find me on www.LinkedIn.com Slaimon Khan Shah!

U Dictionary?