Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
you're right it didnt....we 6-1 and you all 4-3..... :laff: .....that Stanford L can't keep you from not talking about it.....fukking pathetic just like you said....
What’s fukking pathetic is 3 interceptions and less than 200 passing yards

IMG-0553.jpg

:russ:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
What’s fukking pathetic is 3 interceptions and less than 200 passing yards

IMG-0553.jpg

:russ:
What's fukking pathetic is being up 29-0 at the half and then losing in 2 OT's to a sorry ass team that was 1-4, 46-43....what a fukking meltdown of proportions....Shedeur couldn't save them at all....you even talked shyt on him and said Caleb wouldn't do the same ... :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: .....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Imagine calling on a moron like @Hov for backup :russ: that ass beating got you clinging on for help from anyone you can think of …got damn lmaoooooo i had to actually click on the lols for that shyt
Son the ass beating Stanford put on you all was worse....them bruh's don't even think about football they think about their grades...:laff::laff::laff:....so a moron poster made you look like a dumbass???....sounds about right to me.....:dead::dead::dead:....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I thought you just said that i wrote caleb was better :russ:this dumbass can’t even keep up with his babble just like USC couldn’t keep up with that fukking scoreboard tonight lmao
You did cause you was mad as fukk last night....:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:....shyt was hilarious how you caught your period...you were all over the place like a reckless bytch....:pachaha:...

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Son the ass beating Stanford put on you all was worse....them bruh's don't even think about football they think about their grades...:laff::laff::laff:
USC didn’t “Think” about playing football tonight looking at that got damn scoreboard :russ:

IMG-0553.jpg

...so a moron poster made you look like a dumbass???....sounds about right to me.....:dead::dead::dead:....
At least you agree that that dumb ass nikka @Hov is a moron… smartest shyt you’ve wrote all night :dead:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You did cause you was mad as fukk last night....:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:....shyt was hilarious how you caught your period...you were all over the place like a reckless bytch....:pachaha:...
So i said he was better but now your goofy ass is in here saying i think someone else is better …yet i’m the one all over the place?

this is a perfect example of dumb nikka babble 101 :russ: literally throwing anything at the wall at anytime hoping something will stick …sort of like Caleb and USC did tonight lmaooooooo

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
So i said he was better but now your goofy ass is in here saying i think someone else is better …yet i’m the one all over the place?

this is a perfect example of dumb nikka babble 101 :russ: literally throwing anything at the wall at anytime hoping something will stick …sort of like Caleb and USC did tonight lmaooooooo
:laff: :laff: :dead: :dead::dead:...you shytting on Caleb in here but said this last night bipolar ass nikka ...
Caleb Williams would have thrown that last ball for CU …that’s the different between a guy like that and a Shedeur …change the arm angle ..trust your talent and let it fly …you cannot just take a sack on 4th down …unacceptable …the two sacks this game are both on #2
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:......