Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nikka said “buhhh buhh buhh” at least they’re ranked :russ::russ::russ:

that’s the word of a broken nikka used to getting their asses embarrassed on national TV when it matters…sad

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
all that shows is that i’m not biased you dumb ass nikka :mjlol: what the fukk would you post that for lmaooooo

IMG-0553.jpg

But what about this embarrassing ass performance tho … let’s talk about it? why when it’s not San Jose State you little goofy ass nikkas get embarrassed…how does a team chalked full of 5 stars lose to the tulanes and the ND’s of the world … how do you waste a Caleb Williams for 2 straight years
:russ:
but but but Im not bias..... :dead: .....we won against San Jose St....lose to a 1-4 and still try an talk shyt bruh's.....:laff::laff::laff::laff:....
Embarrassing loss right there
:dead::dead::dead::dead:.......

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
but but but Im not bias..... :dead: .....we won against San Jose St....lose to a 1-4 and still try an talk shyt bruh's.....:laff::laff::laff::laff:....
:gucci: Of course you won against San Jose State ..your team is full of 5 stars you dumb ass nikka …. did you win tonight?

Like i said nikkas popping p*ssy against the San Jose states of the world and get turned into pure bytches against real competition… why is that Mr. Avenger :russ:
:dead: Where was that arm talent i mentioned at tonight?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:gucci: Of course you won against San Jose State ..your team is full of 5 stars you dumb ass nikka …. did you win tonight?

Like i said nikkas popping p*ssy against the San Jose states of the world and get turned into pure bytches against real competition… why is that Mr. Avenger :russ:

:dead: Where was that arm talent i mentioned at tonight?
you gotta be retarded bruh....keep talking out your ass....:mjlol:......

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
you've been making excuses since this morning.....:dead::dead::dead::dead:......
Name one you dumb ass nikka instead of embarrassing yourself with this weak ass babble :russ: what i just posted from your sorry ass is the definition of an excuse … get your slow projecting ass the fukk on somewhere with your choking ass school you’re a clown