Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Here's the reality of Sheduer to start this year. Good game against TCU, shaky start at Nebraska, played like shyt for 58 minutes against CSU before they handed away the game and he stat padded in the OTs, was embarrassing against Oregon and finally was horrible for a half against USC before Grinch got to work.

He has skills and will get better, but he hasn't been lights out or even close to it

:yeshrug:
Say you are idiot without saying you are an idiot

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue I have with this is it just misses a lot.

2 is a better passer. He's much smarter. He processes much faster. When he hits his last drop, he's always finished with his progressions and reset his progression or waiting for a route to be completed where he can time it correctly. He makes better decisions. He's more more composed than Williams. He's superior within the pocket. He makes his OL look better than what they are. Williams by his player type does as well but he's not like that in the pocket.

You talk about heavy footed. I see exceptional footwork speed in the pocket. Now when he's moving laterally is it good, no but that's more agility based and it's a mobile QB or balanced QB skill. Footwork speed and technique is what's critical to me since he's a pocket passer. What messes up Jameis is his feet are slow, his technique is better than 2 but when you have slow footwork like him and Leftwich, the defense is generally in your grill before you compete your drop.

He isn't the level of athlete that Geno and it doesn't really matter. Unlike Geno, he's was world class are presnap reads as a true freshman. He's just mentally on another level. His post snap reads are much better right now than Geno.

Shedeur's footwork technique is the area where I want to see the most growth but it takes time. Rarely do you see a college kid with exceptional footwork technique. Josh Rosen had it but he had horrendous footwork speed which killed him in the NFL.

He's just a massively better player than most of the guys you named. He's got aways to go but there might be a chance he could be seen in regard to Brady. He's got a lot to work on

Grades don't lie, this kid is the real deal.
Man you trolling you aint even trying to be serious :russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You not watching the games my friend
TCU was a solid game. He definitely took to up a notch in the 4th.
Nebraska was about adjustments
CSU knocked out Hunter and his WRs couldn't get open. He had to put the team on his back
Oregon game still was impressive because sometimes, you are simply overly outmatched. You still gotta play it safe and don't do more harm than good.
USC was also about adjustments.

If you understood what you are watching, I wouldn't call you an idiot

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I don't give a fukk about your opinion. fukk you! Speak your peace, I'll speak mines

I can tell, because no one with objective eyes would make the statements you make in this thread behind a man that ain’t half the hype you giving him, I’m just kind of trying to keep it respectful

vino

Superstar
Daps
Caleb Is better at this point….zero to debate

But, to say Shaduer isn’t good is wild. He needs a second year. Them years in SWAC stalled his development and he picked up bad habits. I don’t care what him or his pops frontin about.

Unless they win out and Shaduer put up an insane season, he needs to stay another year.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stupid ass Trojan fans running on 4 straight busts at QB.

Leinhart
Sanchez
Barkley
Darnold

Shut the fukk up, dummy.
What in the hell does the school have to do with your QB eval?

Leinhart played under Pete Carroll in the mid 2000s lol. Barkley under Lane Kiffen and Sam Darnold under Helton :gucci:

WTF are you even talking about right now LMAO

Using your logic...

How have Jackson St and Colorado QBs fared in the NFL over the past say...50 years?

But Im not going to even hold the kid Shaduer to that dikkhead philosophy you just spit LMAO

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What in the hell does the school have to do with your QB eval?

Leinhart played under Pete Carroll in the mid 2000s lol. Barkley under Lane Kiffen and Sam Darnold under Helton :gucci:

WTF are you even talking about right now LMAO

Using your logic...

How have Jackson St and Colorado QBs fared in the NFL over the past say...50 years?

But Im not going to even hold the kid Shaduer to that dikkhead philosophy you just spit LMAO
Because, you don't know what a legit QB looks like. You get to see USC QBs who have all day to throw in the pocket with a bunch of NFL caliber WRs. So when someone says, he doesn't go through progressions fast. You are like how because your QBs are in the pocket making coffee. You don't know what a NFL QB looks like. You know what a great college QB looks like but the NFL, no.

How can you, your QBs have all day to throw the rock in the pocket

This is the way you want it. You want QBs who have been nothing but bad before you land gold. See Mahomes at Texas Tech. What you don't want is everyone before to be stars in college and bums in the NFL because the college game is far too easy

Graham Harrell or Kingsbury was a day 1 or 2 pick. I don't even think they were drafted.

You want what Sanders is doing. What Mahomes did. I respect what Mahomes did and what Sanders is doing a lot more than what Williams is currently doing.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Look at the numbers

Bottom 100 running game
One of the worst special teams in the nation
Bottom tier defense
64th ranked WR core.

Shedeur is doing a massive carry job. Whereas USC is in the top 10 in rushing, blocking, receiving, and in the top 35 on defense.

It's not the same bro. It's not.

Sorry if you just don't understand football

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Look at the numbers

Bottom 100 running game
One of the worst special teams in the nation
Bottom tier defense
64th ranked WR core.

Shedeur is doing a massive carry job. Whereas USC is in the top 10 in rushing, blocking, receiving, and in the top 35 on defense.

It's not the same bro. It's not.

Sorry if you just don't understand football
Bruh when Caleb wins the Heisman again....I'll remind you .....lol @ not understanding football....I was playing this game when your mother was thinking about aborting you....doubt you even played at the college level like myself....

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bruh when Caleb wins the Heisman again....I'll remind you .....lol @ not understanding football....I was playing this game when your mother was thinking about aborting you....doubt you even played at the college level like myself....
nikka, I played college hoops and I easily could have played and dominated football. Unlike, I look the part and didn't do no special training to get there either. 6'4, 210, 4.5, 10.30 standing 100 at 16, 36 inches vertical and my vertical got way better and I stop measuring it after I turned 17. Bro stop playing yourself. You ain't that guy. My family got 1st rounders. #1 overall prospects. Two NBA players. Your not built like that. You probably the only one in your hood that played college ball. Welcome to my lineage, bytch. You gonna wear my son's jerseys one day, bytch. Remember that.

This dusty hoodrat nikka talking about abortions. That's how you know you trash. That's not even a term in my upbringing. Loser ass nikka.