Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Maaan Shadeur absolute ceiling Prime God is shining in him is Teddy Bridgewater.

Like people do y’all know what Andy & Teddy looked like in college???

If Sanders looked like them he would have a mid season Heisman already :russ:
To be a low-level starter in the NFL rn you just need to be better than guys like Justin Fields,Desmond Ridder and Sam Howell..I think Shadeur can be that. .but you right .

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be a low-level starter in the NFL rn you just need to be better than guys like Justin Fields,Desmond Ridder and Sam Howell..I think Shadeur can be that. .but you right .
I agree 100% with they first half of your statement

Now remind yourself that Shadeur is in college.

Now remind yourself how those 3 QBs looked in COLLEGE :russ:

The NFL is hard bro. Those MFs were super dominant in school.

Could you imagine if Sanders even looked like Mariota or Tyrod Taylor or something when they were in college? He would be GOD and they are ass in the NFL

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Could you imagine if Sanders even looked like Mariota or Tyrod Taylor or something when they were in college? He would be GOD and they are ass in the NFL

Brehs talking about he Jameis, put freshman Jameis on this team and he probably already got a Statue up :dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know @West Coast Avenger @Silkk and @Trojan 24 like

lmao-dead.gif
People don’t know how to chill

Kenny Trill 2.0 :lolbron:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

The only one out of those three that was legit is Justin Fields.

Josh Allen looked like mid in his final year at Wyoming and he's a top 5 QB in the league.

Anthony Richardson was mid in college, and he looks pretty good so far.

The argument that I'm trying to make is that college performance is a poor metric for NFL QB evaluations. We've seen countless star quarterbacks become straight cheeks in the NFL.

broller

Veteran
Daps

Josh Allen looked like mid in his final year at Wyoming and he's a top 5 QB in the league.

The argument that I'm trying to make is that college performance is a poor metric for NFL QB evaluations. We've seen countless star quarterbacks become straight cheeks in the NFL.

But both Allen and Richardson had/have tremendous physical gifts. Shedeur isn't like that.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shaduer does not look as good as any QB yoh named, and Anthony Richardson is a physical specimen

College stats are a poor metric but not actual arm talent and decision making, otherwise you could and just pick anyone to play QB and not watch any film or anything

I don’t know if you’re watching the game happening right now but Sanders is holding on too long, missing open reads etc

And I like the kid but if he was named Leon Flanders he would just be a decent ok college QB that we wouldn’t even be talking about

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Shaduer does not look as good as any QB yoh named, and Anthony Richardson is a physical specimen

College stats are a poor metric but not actual arm talent and decision making, otherwise you could and just pick anyone to play QB and not watch any film or anything

I don’t know if you’re watching the game happening right now but Sanders is holding on too long, missing open reads etc

And I like the kid but if he was named Leon Flanders he would just be a decent ok college QB that we wouldn’t even be talking about
I agree with you. Just watching this game, it's apparent that Shadeur has nowhere near the arm that Caleb has.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Shadeur is prime Andy Dalton/Teddy Bridgewater .Low level
Starter /high level back up . His absolute max might be a mid-level starter like Kirk and Dak

Caleb and Penix are tiers above …Ewers has higher potential but a lower floor tho..but I’d take him over Shaduer too

Maye looks fraudulent to me .

Caleb
Penix
Ewers
Shadeur
Maye
He'd be extremely fortunate to have a Dalton-like career lol

Dalton had a ten year run as a starter man.