She lost 200lbs, but knowing thecoli they probably want the before and not the after

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Ya girl joking on you potentially being insecure in public, it's over

She's gonna catch up on fukking all the people she couldn't when she was fat :manny:

reminds me of that Seinfeld ep where George ruined a whole marriage by saying "you coulda done better than this guy :pachaha:"

Other women gonna gaslight the hell outta this online and tear that apart

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Idk, but he made a good investment lol.

She looks great! Her dude better get it together as well or he’s gonna start feeling a way about her new found confidence and attention she will inevitably get.
She’s already plotting. Breh better start packing his bags and moobs.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So while she was doing all that didn't none of it rub off on him.....yeah trust me dude is on the clock. Chances are she is not mature enough to deal with the new attention she will now garner. And he sitting up looking disgusting and "six pack jack" is already in the picture

She saying he lost weight too

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Ya girl joking on you potentially being insecure in public, it's over

She's gonna catch up on fukking all the people she couldn't when she was fat :manny:

reminds me of that Seinfeld ep where George ruined a whole marriage by saying "you coulda done better than this guy :pachaha:"

Other women gonna gaslight the hell outta this online and tear that apart

Yh instead of reassuring him saying he has nothing to be worried about she's laughing at his insecurity and clearly enjoying his jealousy

:francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
He stayed with herwhen she looked like a waffle

He earned the the right to stay flabby
To be fair, fat women hold a broke Breh down but once his paper gets up, he upgrades to a thinner lady.

No one wants to be with someone who reminds them of their struggle years, whether they admit it or not. :yeshrug:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
"Ahh shyt!"
METT44Z_o.png
:dead: