Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What were yall arguing about again? :moniqueha:

The sole arguments of this thread were/are:

1. Was Egypt a diverse multi-racial civilization?
2. Were the majority of Egyptians light skin or dark skin?
3. Was Egypt Afro-Asiatic, Nilo-Saharan or Niger-Congo.

Just too many arguments that it got out of control.

elias1

Rookie
Daps
When did I say this?

The Ethiopian/Sudan border isn't Somalia but is still the Horn

and Nilo-Saharans live in the Horn as well so how does that add credibility to Afro Asiatics?

:dead:

Punt was in the Horn of Africa with Horners being the principal creators. Also Ethiopia, Somalia and so on are still the horn. You seem to be confused, we are all the same people, Somalis are even one of the largest ethnic groups in Ethiopia (Third in fact) which is where my people and parents are from (Ogaden). Simmer down nikka.

Why are you so hateful of anything to do with the Horn btw? its Kinda hilarious?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Thankie. :smile:

Average based on the Macro-languages Level:
NRY_Language.PNG

NRY_Region.PNG

NRY_5+Groups.PNG

Amhara, Oromo, Somali, Tigray and Afar represent the majority of the Horn. The Study even included other groups.

But if I am reading your chart correctly it does state that horner do carry some A linages not not significantly.

Also with this chart they seem to not elaborate on which Nilo-Saharan group which is a problem for me.
NRY_Language.PNG

'

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Punt was in the Horn of Africa with Horners being the principal creators. Also Ethiopia, Somalia and so on are still the horn. You seem to be confused, we are all the same people, Somalis are even one of the largest ethnic groups in Ethiopia (Third in fact) which is where my people and parents are from (Ogaden). Simmer down nikka.

Why are you so hateful of anything to do with the Horn btw?

Afro Asiatics are not Nilo Saharans.

Do you see me claiming the British Empire even with Anglo blood? :dead:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Multiculturally African yes...but not multiracial

They were indigenous Africans but what cannot be dismissed is the influx of non-African West Asians from the Levant that entered the Upper Egypt and left their genetic imprint on groups of people like the Nubians and Copts who are now admixed with J (Semitic)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Gates

elias1

Rookie
Daps
Afro Asiatics are not Nilo Saharans.

Do you see me claiming the British Empire even with Anglo blood? :dead:

What has that got to do with Punt being an Afro-Asiatic horner civilzation :dead:

First it was that we can't claim AE, now apparently we can't even claim our own Punt :mjlol:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Multiculturally African yes...but not multiracial

They were indigenous Africans but what cannot be dismissed is the influx of non-African West Asians from the Levant that entered the Upper Egypt and left their genetic imprint on groups of people like the Nubians and Copts who are now admixed with J (Semitic)

What time period are you referring to? I fail to see the significance of this statement in the larger framework of AE. If you are attributing their look to mixing, then I would simply disagree with that.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Lets not forget the most popular one...

The famous 1846 painting by Heinrich Menu von Minutoli, which the Eurocentrics and uninformed laymen love using in debates. Depicts four groups of people: Libyans, Nubians, Asiatic, Egyptian.
Not_Book_of_Gates.jpg

Now heres the REAL tomb painting BY DONE BY THE REAL ANCIENTS that Heinrich based his painting on...
Book_of_Gates.jpg

But note the extreme fading of paint on those to the left, and the fact that the Libyans and Egyptians are totally gone...

Anyways real depictions of the Libyans by the Ancients themselves:
26thLibyandynasty_zps5e905c0b.jpg

Pb092220_zps98cd5918.jpg

Pb112404_zpsfe4d5f75.jpg

1zclb1j_zpsa22a3b92.jpg

Like I said before "Egyptomania" is an obsession...

elias1

Rookie
Daps
Thankie. :smile:

But if I am reading your chart correctly it does state that horner do carry some A linages not not significantly.

Also with this chart they seem to not elaborate on which Nilo-Saharan group which is a problem for me.

It depends on the ethnic group, some groups carry it at a healthy 15-30% level, some like Ethiopian Jews at over 40%, whilst other like Somalis barely have it. There are close to a hundred ethnic groups in the Horn. I suspect that Cush*cs had it at about a 25 percent rate when they migrated to the Horn and brought with them to the Horn along with also Nile valley haplogroups like E-v32, K, and so on which came to the horn after the Neolithic from the Sudan/Egypt.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
The sole arguments of this thread were/are:

1. Was Egypt a diverse multi-racial civilization?
2. Were the majority of Egyptians light skin or dark skin?
3. Was Egypt Afro-Asiatic, Nilo-Saharan or Niger-Congo.

Just too many arguments that it got out of control.

Light skin and Dark skin? Really? That's stupid as shyt. And I already know it is a lead in for people to say that they're admixed and that there was heavy population mixing. Heard it all before.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It depends on the group, some groups carry it at a healthy 15-30% level, some like Ethiopian Jews at over 40%, whilst other like Somalis barely have it. There are close to a hundred ethnic groups in the Horn. I suspect that Cush*cs had it at about a 25 percent rate when they migrated to the Horn and brought with them to the Horn along with also Nile valley haplogroups like E-v32, K, and so on which came to the horn after the Neolithic.

This is why I had trouble agreeing with some of the things you were saying. Too many diverse ethnic groups; heck in the horn alone.

But I guess we agree-disagree.

elias1

Rookie
Daps
This is why I had trouble agreeing with some of the things you were saying. Too many diverse ethnic groups; heck in the horn alone.

But I guess we agree-disagree.
Well its been a civil discussion bro, I respect you. I hope I see more of your posts in similar educational threads. Peace.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Light skin and Dark skin? Really? That stupid as shyt.

Agreed. The Egyptians were diverse in indignous African skin tones. When one poster pointed out some Egyptians could have been Lupito's skin color certain characters got salty. And even ignored the paintings I posted showing pitch black Egyptians(not the ones which obliviously represents resurrection).

Like I said since the Egyptians dervied from many African populations they would have been a mix in phenotypes from broad features like Nilo-Saharans/Niger-Congos to more narrorer features like those found in most Afro-Asiatic speakers found in Africa i.e Cushyte speakers.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
i did my admixer....
i have less than all of my friends..... but still some.
i know exactly were the cac blood comes from - it's German. i know where everything comes from before

what's your admix... why do you hate northern africans, afro arabs, and muslims in general?

I don't have any admixture. I'm Ghanaian (half Akan, half Ewe)...My Y-DNA and MTDNA is e1b1a, both my parents speak Twi, Ga, Ewe. I revere West African civilizations and empires but I respect Ancient Egypt for what they accomplished

I don't hate North Africans, Afro Arabs* and Muslims or anyone for that matter.... I just don't trust them..because they are not us

My main issues are with Afro-Americans who

1. Claim non-negros as are our people (White skinned Berbers, Dominicans, American Indians, etc.)

2. Claim that Abrahamic religions are Black or African or an extension of African spiritual

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't have any admixture. I'm Ghanaian (half Akan, hald Ewe)...My Y-DNA and MTDNA is e1b1a, my parents both speak Niger-Congo languages. I revere West African civilizations and empires but I respect Ancient Egypt for what they accomplished

I don't hate North Africans, Afro Arabs* and Muslims or anyone for that matter.... I just don't trust them..because they are not us

My main issues are:

1. African-Americans who claim non-Negro people are our people (White skinned Berbers, Dominicans, American Indians, etc.)

2. The claim that Islam (or any of the Abrahamic religions) are "African" or "Black" religions

3. The obsession of yall have with Horn Africans aesthetics, Ancient Egypt civilization, North African Moors

Those religions do have ancestry in Northeast Africa though. I mean where did Afro-Asiatic come from?

But that's another topic.