She looks like she belongs in ancient Egypt

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Fresh Scholarship in 2014 brehs. Come here and fukking eat!

CulturalconvergenceintheNeolithicoftheNileValley2014_zps3326c9d8.jpg~original

- The African origins of Egyptian civilisation lie in an important cultural horizon, the ‘primary pastoral community’, which emerged in both the Egyptian and Sudanese parts of the Nile Valley in the fifth millennium BC.

- The aim of the present article is to define an important horizon of cultural change, belonging to the fifth millennium BC, linking Egypt’s early development firmly to that of its southern neighbours in Nubia and central Sudan.

- This cultural horizon is situated between the green Sahara (early-mid holocene) period (Wavy Line pottery culture) and Badarian/Naqada period. All in the 5th Millennium BC. The Sahara was in the process of desertification. Most population were still mobile but maintained a certain cultural uniformity across the Nile and surrounding desert areas (Nabta Playa, Gebel Ramlah, Kharthoum, etc).

- ...the characteristic features of the ‘primary pastoral community’ may appear slightly earlier in the Sudanese than in the Egyptian part of the valley, suggesting a possible spread from south to north during the course of the fifth millennium.

- Neolithic of the Nile Valley constitutes a cultural phenomenon of impressive coherence, scale and duration.

- It is during this period [edit:5th Millennium BC] that burial grounds of varying size—but rarely exceeding a hundred individuals within a single cemetery—become a widely visible feature in the archaeological record of this region.

- ...the sites have a broadly similar character along both its Egyptian and Sudanese courses

- These developments are echoed in the changing location of herding and fishing camps along the margins of the floodplain. Seasonally occupied sites of this kind constitute our main evidence for the nature of human habitation along the Nile Valley during the fifth millennium BC. Comprising loose configurations of post-holes, dung deposits, hearths and thin ash-middens, the sites have a broadly similar character along both its Egyptian and Sudanese courses (e.g. Welsby 2000; Hendrickx et al. 2001; Honegger 2001; Sadig 2010) and are best understood as the remains of seasonal encampments, reflecting high levels of residential mobility among herder-fisher-forager populations (cf. Butzer 1976: 14; Trigger 1983: 28; Caneva 1991; Midant-Reynes 2000: 160)

- Indicators of sustained investment in cereal farming and sedentary life—such as durable architecture, heavy plant processing equipment, and high proportions of cereal grains in botanical samples—make their first appearance in the Egyptian Nile Valley only later, in the early fourth millennium BC (Midant-Reynes & Buchez 2002: 485–99; Wengrow 2006: 33, 76–82, with further
references).

- The overall patterning of the archaeological record in Middle-Upper Egypt suggests, instead, that low-level cereal farming on the floodplain was practiced within the context of a seasonal herding, fishing and foraging economy.

- Recent discoveries at the Neolithic cemetery of el-Barga, in the Kerma region of northern Sudan, raise the further possibility that this ritual-territorial system, and its sophisticated modes of body decoration, extend back in time beyond the fifth millennium BC

http://www.academia.edu/6346508/_co...e_on_Egypt_s_place_in_Africa._Antiquity_2014_

Now please shut the fukk up and go on about your way!

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Interaction of what exactly? Tell me what the principal component for Cushytic is exactly? Who are the Cush*cs? When you take away their West Asian admixture, what exactly are they? Let me in as to what you think their origins are.

Unless you are blind, every single cushytic group (now that I looked at it, even the Somalis) carry it mate, maybe you need to look into it more.

Lol Number one, this study is a very low resolution old study and it's conclusions are very flimsy, I've seen it already. The resacher being confused at times even suggests Somalis are a Bantu-Arab mulatto group lol Secondly it Seems like you are not familiar with Genetic relations plots . The more eEurasian you are, the more you plot away from native SSA, as you can see, the Nubians and Somalis are on the 50/50 mark with Somalis being a bit more Eurasian. Egyptian Muslim Arabs are less pure with Coptic (Likely Greek and roman admixed) northerns being the most West Asian. Also in the first plot, Somalis are actually being plotted towards the Egyptian sample which if anything kind of supports the nile valley component of Cushytcs. Your question is moot and it seems you are not familiar with plots like this, Someone could ask the question, why do "Nubians" plot away from other Nilotics with Hausa being more closer to the others than them? It's not about that at all. You seem confused.

Still waiting for you to show me a majority of Cushyte speakers caring Haplogroup A along with B. All you keep saying is this, "When you take away their West Asian admixture, what exactly are they?" that seems to be the root of your argument and it also sounds like speculation. Native horners is what they are, both Cushyte speakers and E1b1a carriers split from a common ancestor in East Africa. No one is confused here.

So we can agree-disagree because this argument seems to be going in circles.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Whats this!??????? Egypt has roots in Nubia like I've been saying all along!????:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Fresh Scholarship in 2014 brehs. Come here and fukking eat!

CulturalconvergenceintheNeolithicoftheNileValley2014_zps3326c9d8.jpg~original

- The African origins of Egyptian civilisation lie in an important cultural horizon, the ‘primary pastoral community’, which emerged in both the Egyptian and Sudanese parts of the Nile Valley in the fifth millennium BC.

- The aim of the present article is to define an important horizon of cultural change, belonging to the fifth millennium BC, linking Egypt’s early development firmly to that of its southern neighbours in Nubia and central Sudan.

- This cultural horizon is situated between the green Sahara (early-mid holocene) period (Wavy Line pottery culture) and Badarian/Naqada period. All in the 5th Millennium BC. The Sahara was in the process of desertification. Most population were still mobile but maintained a certain cultural uniformity across the Nile and surrounding desert areas (Nabta Playa, Gebel Ramlah, Kharthoum, etc).

- ...the characteristic features of the ‘primary pastoral community’ may appear slightly earlier in the Sudanese than in the Egyptian part of the valley, suggesting a possible spread from south to north during the course of the fifth millennium.

- Neolithic of the Nile Valley constitutes a cultural phenomenon of impressive coherence, scale and duration.

- It is during this period [edit:5th Millennium BC] that burial grounds of varying size—but rarely exceeding a hundred individuals within a single cemetery—become a widely visible feature in the archaeological record of this region.

- ...the sites have a broadly similar character along both its Egyptian and Sudanese courses

- These developments are echoed in the changing location of herding and fishing camps along the margins of the floodplain. Seasonally occupied sites of this kind constitute our main evidence for the nature of human habitation along the Nile Valley during the fifth millennium BC. Comprising loose configurations of post-holes, dung deposits, hearths and thin ash-middens, the sites have a broadly similar character along both its Egyptian and Sudanese courses (e.g. Welsby 2000; Hendrickx et al. 2001; Honegger 2001; Sadig 2010) and are best understood as the remains of seasonal encampments, reflecting high levels of residential mobility among herder-fisher-forager populations (cf. Butzer 1976: 14; Trigger 1983: 28; Caneva 1991; Midant-Reynes 2000: 160)

- Indicators of sustained investment in cereal farming and sedentary life—such as durable architecture, heavy plant processing equipment, and high proportions of cereal grains in botanical samples—make their first appearance in the Egyptian Nile Valley only later, in the early fourth millennium BC (Midant-Reynes & Buchez 2002: 485–99; Wengrow 2006: 33, 76–82, with further
references).

- The overall patterning of the archaeological record in Middle-Upper Egypt suggests, instead, that low-level cereal farming on the floodplain was practiced within the context of a seasonal herding, fishing and foraging economy.

- Recent discoveries at the Neolithic cemetery of el-Barga, in the Kerma region of northern Sudan, raise the further possibility that this ritual-territorial system, and its sophisticated modes of body decoration, extend back in time beyond the fifth millennium BC

http://www.academia.edu/6346508/_co...e_on_Egypt_s_place_in_Africa._Antiquity_2014_

Now please shut the fukk up and go on about your way!

elias1

Rookie
Daps
This thread would be a lot more better if only people like Kidstranglehold and a couple of others only posted, at least you'd have a rational argument in this thread. People like Poiter only help to trash it. Btw, Punt was horn African, whether it was in Ethiopia, Eritrea or Somalia, anyone claiming it to be something else is purely lying though his teeth.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Btw, the Punt was horn African, whether it was in Ethiopia, Eritrea or Somalia, anyone claiming it to be something else is purely lying though his teeth.

Sudan and Ethiopia

get over it

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This thread would be a lot more better if only people like Kidstranglehold and a couple of others only posted, at least you'd have a rational argument in this thread. People like Poiter only help to trash it. Btw, the Punt was horn African, whether it was in Ethiopia, Eritrea or Somalia, anyone claiming it to be something else is purely lying though his teeth.

Punt was already proven to be Horn. IIRC it was because of transportation of Baboon or something like that.

elias1

Rookie
Daps
Still waiting for you to show me a majority of Cushyte speakers caring Haplogroup A along with B. All you keep saying is this, "When you take away their West Asian admixture, what exactly are they?" that seems to be the root of your argument and it also sounds like speculation. Native horners is what they are, both Cushyte speakers and E1b1a carriers split from a common ancestor in East Africa. No one is confused here.

So we can agree-disagree because this argument seems to be going in circles.

Average based on the Macro-languages Level:
NRY_Language.PNG

NRY_Region.PNG

NRY_5+Groups.PNG

Amhara, Oromo, Somali, Tigray and Afar represent the majority of the Horn. The Study even included other groups.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I saw posts implying that Egypt was "multicultural" and "multiracial" that lowkey suggests that they were non-African in origin. I've seen these arguments for years everywhere and they aren't new at all. In regards to who has "claim" over them, to me that is just silly. Egypt just like many other African societies should be celebrated by the African family as a whole.

Multiculturally African yes...but not multiracial

They were indigenous Africans but what cannot be dismissed is the influx of non-African West Asians from the Levant that entered the Upper Egypt and left their genetic imprint on groups of people like the Nubians and Copts who are now admixed with J (Semitic)

elias1

Rookie
Daps
Punt was already proven to be Horn. IIRC it was because of transportation of Baboon or something like that.
Maybe you ought to tell that to the retard Poitier. Apparently Horners are "claiming" Punt when they had nothing to do with it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you ought to tell that to the retard Poitier. Apparently Horners are "claiming" Punt when they had nothing to do with it.

When did I say this?

The Ethiopian/Sudan border isn't Somalia but is still the Horn

and Nilo-Saharans live in the Horn as well so how does that add credibility to Afro Asiatics?

:dead:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He an AA with Sudanese ancestry

:patrice:

possibly, but we'd need to know how admixed he is....he might have some cac blood
i did my admixer....
i have less than all of my friends..... but still some.
i know exactly were the cac blood comes from - it's German. i know where everything comes from before

what's your admix... why do you hate northern africans, afro arabs, and muslims in general?