She looks like she belongs in ancient Egypt

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Why do you keep using the racist term sub saharan african? Nilo-Saharan and Niger-Congo live on/above the Sahara as well fyi :mindblown:

And its been stated that ALL Africans were on the Nile and mixing but Nilo-Saharan were the OG population :mindblown:

And stop saying multiracial, we are all Black African :mindblown:

How is Sub-Saharan African a racist term?

Sub-Saharan African just means Africans South of the Sahara which has also become synonymous with Black African people because that is predominantly where were located.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What about the texture. That does look like wavy hair that a lot of Somalis have.

The link talks about wigs and Ancient Egyptians probably traded with Afro-Asiatics and West-Asians for those.

How is Sub-Saharan African a racist term?

Sub-Saharan African just means Africans South of the Sahara which has also become synonymous with Black African people because that is predominantly where were located.

Because Black people also lived in North Africa as the majority for a long ass time.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Afro Asiatics, Niger-Congo and Nilo-Saharans aren't a different race, dumbass :russ:
Are you a child. It sound like your self esteem is so dependent on these flimsy results that you attack anyone who says otherwise despite the fact that the ancient egyptian establishment with many years of compiled data and artefacts and million of man hours have pointed out that Nubians and egyptian were two distinct people. One enslaved the other. One revolted at point in time. Go cry urself to sleep now.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Are you a child. It sound like your self esteem is so dependent on these flimsy results that you attack anyone who says otherwise despite the fact that the ancient egyptian establishment with many years of compiled data and artefacts and million of man hours have pointed out that Nubians and egyptian were two distinct people. One enslaved the other. One revolted at point in time. Go cry urself to sleep now.

The only thing happening is you revealing that you are White.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Can' we stop with this worthless East Africa vs West Africa war over Egypt and get back to debunking @isthisreallife nonsense about Egypt being a racially diverse civilization, yet no Egyptology and Anthropology work supports a thing?
I wonder what his definition of multiracial is. If the West Asiastic population was below 20%, i don't consider that multiracial. Too small.

elias1

Rookie
Daps
So then how are Cushyte speakers and Nilotic/Nilo-Saharan people the same people? Which was really the main topic for me. And there is no such thing as "Cauascian or black" haplogroups.

The same as in the principle African component of Cush*cs is pretty much Nilotic. Aside from admixture with Caucasians, Cushytics are pretty much Gumuz-like (The best representative of Horner's African component in my opinion). I hope you get what I'm saying. By the way, Somalis tend to be the only group who almost completely lack Omotic, meaning that they likely represent the admixture level of the Cush*c pastoral migrants before expansion from the Nile valley and they Somalis have likely been isolated since (explains why they tend to be more "inbred"). There sure are some "Caucasian" haplogroups in my opinion btw, Haplogroups that originate in the Middle east or Europe that are of clear "Caucasian" origin and when I use terms like that I mean by it that the said so and so "haplogroup" originates with that sub-Race/group.

No ones denying that(just like the East African origins of E1b1a can not be denied). But you should note E-V32 carriers migrated down into the horn.
E1b1bRoute.png

Good then, seems like it was mostly confusion that was the problem since we agree on a number of things.

But do they around 30% according to your own link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqWOT2m6btAGdEpjTExTRG1NU1NKRnJfd3hOeWkwdkE#gid=5

And how come Horners don't have their own alphabetical group in the link?

Lol those are outlier Bantu individuals, no single Bantu ethnic group has an average of even 30% Nilotic let alone 50%. When I say the same, I mean by that Cushytics are as much Nilotic as say Obama is Kenyan or something like that. As you might have noticed, I don't like putting emphasis on the non-African component of Cushytics & Semitic speaking horners.
Lol I guess all the groups are in alphabetical order regardless of origin.

elias1

Rookie
Daps
Can' we stop with this worthless East Africa vs West Africa war over Egypt and get back to debunking @isthisreallife nonsense about Egypt being a racially diverse civilization, yet no Egyptology and Anthropology work supports a thing?

This Poitier guy has a problem with Cushiitc and Habesha groups, he always starts shyt and is the nikka who started all this East vs West thing. Isthisreallife is just a laymen, I wouldn't take him serious.