She looks like she belongs in ancient Egypt

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The same as in the principle African component of Cush*cs is pretty much Nilotic. Aside from admixture with Caucasians, Cushytics are pretty much Gumuz-like (The best representative of Horner's African component in my opinion). I hope you get what I'm saying. By the way, Somalis tend to be the only group who almost completely lack Omotic, meaning that they likely represent the admixture level of the Cush*c pastoral migrants before expansion from the Nile valley and they Somalis have likely been isolated since (explains why they tend to be more "inbred"). There sure are some "Caucasian" haplogroups in my opinion btw, Haplogroups that originate in the Middle east or Europe that are of clear "Caucasian" origin and when I use terms like that I mean by it that the said so and so "haplogroup" originates with that sub-Race/group.

But you're not getting what I'm... How does this prove that Cushyte people and Nilo-Saharan people are the same people like you were suggesting earlier. Correct me if I am wrong.

elias1

Rookie
Daps
But you're not getting what I'm... How does this prove that Cushyte people and Nilo-Saharan people are the same people like you were suggesting earlier. Correct me if I am wrong.

Without Caucasians admixture, they are the bloody same people. Are African Americans/Dominicans and West Africans not pretty much partly the same people? Seems like you are not getting me at all. Cushytics are pretty much Nilotics with Cak blood.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The link talks about wigs and Ancient Egyptians probably traded with Afro-Asiatics and West-Asians for those.

Because Black people also lived in North Africa as the majority for a long ass time.

I didn't see a link. Can you link me to where that was confirmed as a wig?

elias1

Rookie
Daps
All yall do is false claim and call other Black people (who have done more than you) nappy haired and slaves :camby:
WHERE THE fukk HAVE I DONE THAT?? See, that's what I'm talking about. You're a fakkit putting words in my mouth and lying about me! I guess all Horners are like that in your mind which is why you are always talking shyt about them.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What East v. West thing are you referring to?

I'm not even sure :manny:

WHERE THE fukk HAVE I DONE THAT?? See, that's what I'm talking about. You're a fakkit putting words in my mouth and lying about me! I guess all Horners are like that in your mind which is why you are always talking shyt about them.

Don't act like you weren't in TC calling AAs jareers and adoon :comeon:

I didn't see a link. Can you link me to where that was confirmed as a wig?

I was not talking about those specifically. A simple google search can learn you about Ancient Egyptians and wigs.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Without Caucasians admixture, they are the bloody same people. Are African Americans/Dominicans and West Africans not pretty much partly the same people? Seems like you are not getting me at all. Cushytics are pretty much Nilotics with Cak blood.

You don't see how dumb it would be to have Afro-Brazilians representing ancient Yorubans and Igbos? :russ:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This doesn't make sense and I am(kinda) getting what you are trying to say.

I yeah I agree admixture does tell a bigger story but still Cushytic speakers hardly carry A and B. I know some Northern Ethiopians with A, not all Cushytic speakers n general. Anyways I get the confusion lies with me using "Nilotic/Nilo-Saharan" as a blank term. To give you an example the Dinka, Shilluk and Nuer do not have V32 lineages showing a discontinuity with Northern Sudanis, Horners and Kenyans. IMO their lineages represent an older instance. With Nilotic speakers in Kenya such as the Masaai, Samburu etc its the exact opposite so maybe they shouldn't be used as a yardstick for a "true" Nilotic population.

Also:
Many Nilo-Saharan–speaking populations in East Africa, such as the Maasai, show multiple cluster assignments from the Nilo-Saharan (red) and Cushytic (dark purple) AACs, in accord with linguistic evidence of repeated Nilotic assimilation of Cushytes over the past 3000 years (32) and with the high frequency of a shared East African–specific mutation associated with lactose tolerance (33).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2947357/

If we take the above with a grain of salt how are they the same people?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
potier and kidstrangehold (afro-americans) and elias1 and isthisreallife (somali/horners) are both from significantly admixed groups

horners and african-americans both have parent groups (nilo-saharan and niger congo)

elias1

Rookie
Daps
Don't act like you weren't in TC calling AAs jareers and adoon :comeon:

nikka I have never done anything like that, stop lying about me, you don't even know my username there. I called you out cause you use to be in that group (you use to use the same name) and in this forum you were talking crud (shyt) about us.