She looks like she belongs in ancient Egypt

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:lupe:Nearly every Egyptologist has refuted your premise that Egyptians are 100 percent black. I'm not going to waist time beating a dead chicken. Even notable African archeologists have stated that ancient Egypt was a diverse society
t
so that artifact doesnt resemble her

Nefertiti1.jpg

:lupe:
She actually looks like a traditional ethiopian dancer I know, tho the bust of queen is a fake I believe
PzpnRzn.jpg

http://imgur.com/4gcRfsZ
4gcRfsZ.jpg

Last edited:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Most Somalis are actually that color. Don't believe those Somali nationalist who'll gave you believe most Somalis look like this on average.
9Gdxf5M.jpg

From what I heard from many Horners, Somalis are said to be the darkest of the horn.
From what I know, she's from a minority called the isaaq. They intermingled with Arab these last 100 years I think. Most Somalians look like dark cushytes. Most look like Kobe Bryant with soft hair

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:Nearly every Egyptologist has refuted your premise that egyptian are 100 percent black. I'm not going to waist time beating a dead chicken. Even notable African archeologist have stated that ancient Egypt was a diverse society relatively speaking

Learn proper english before you tell outright lies :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:lupe:Nearly every Egyptologist has refuted your premise that egyptian are 100 percent black.
Then can you show us these Egyptologist who say such a thing? Mind you Egyptology does not discuss the race/origins of the Ancient Egyptians. That's not up to them but anthropologist.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Tell me more about those "reddish" brown Egyptians in those paintings, now? :troll:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Then can you show us these Egyptologist who say such a thing? Mind you Egyptology does not discuss the race/origins of the Ancient Egyptians. That's not up to them but anthropologist.
I would think these Egyptologist had an idea of the ethnic demography and the composition of egyptian society by using their own tools. Studying their language, tools, migration patterns, historic records from the Greeks and Macedonians and cultural symbolism that were apart of other surrounding empires, one can ascertain that egyptian were a mixed bunch. You don't have to go to fossil DNA to know that.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe:Nearly every Egyptologist has refuted your premise that Egyptians are 100 percent black. I'm not going to waist time beating a dead chicken. Even notable African archeologists have stated that ancient Egypt was a diverse society

She actually looks like a traditional ethiopian dancer I know, tho the bust of queen is a fake I believe
PzpnRzn.jpg

http://imgur.com/4gcRfsZ
4gcRfsZ.jpg
Nah. Some writer try to claim it was. But even Egypt said it was real and they were crying to Germany trying to get it back

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You just said "reddish" brown so what is it?

I said before that there are depictions of Egyptians ranging from light to dark, but on average they were a reddish brown. Reddish meaning medium. Some are darker. You said they looked like lupita, and while I'm sure there were egyptians who favored her in appearance, I don't think we can say that was the norm.