She looks like she belongs in ancient Egypt

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What about how they were depicted makes them look "primitive" in your opinion? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying that to me they don't look primitive, they just look different.
They're not painted in such detail as Ramses;which the Egyptians did with EVERYONE. But when you see depictions of Kushytes in their own art, they're painted in detailed just like the Egyptians.

I believe that on average, the Egyptians and Nubians looked similar to each other, but not exactly alike. Do you disagree with that?

Not all Egyptians themselves looked exactly alike, since they were a mixture of many African people imo.

I disagree slightly considering there was never a "Nubian" and the people south of Egypt were never unified and had their own looks. But that does not change that fact that Egyptians came from the south(Nubia).

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'll wait for the Somalis to show me their rich wrestling tradition :troll:

sudan-nuba-wr.jpg

Dendera-Nubian_Wrestlers_resized.jpg

imageC3A8.jpg

02Culture04Wrestling11.jpg

422711.jpg

HB04.jpg

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Because to make them look "primitive" since they were the enemies.And again the Egyptians depicted themselves this pitch black.
attachment.php

attachment.php

It had hardly anything to do with skin color. And everyone seemed to miss when I said some of the Nubians were the same color as Ramses but they were painted to look "primitive". But more importantly note in the first picture of blond hair dye which is STILL a tradition used by Nilotics today!

By your logic I shouldn't use any of the sources/material I post on this site since they are Western and Western culture denies the possibilities of the Ancient Egyptians being black. I'll just use material by the radical Afrocentrics who claim every civilization was black if it makes it better. :smile:

Breh, do you teach somewhere?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Yeah but I read that when Meroe fell that someNilotic people went West across the Niger River basin?

I also think East and West Africa had more interaction than what has been found s far.

That youtube guy you showed me also stresses Cameroon as an important place.

Why would you think that if the evidence has not been found thus far?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
These American Negros like the Ancient Egyptians so much because they were mixed breeds like themselves. I'm starting to realize the fascination with Ancient Egypt has to do with their appearance.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
All that is true but West African culture and traditions being practiced now and today were developed in the region of West Africa where we are currently.
And I'm not dismissing this. But modern day West Africans( and some Africans in general) lived further North like the Sonnike people of Tichitt Walata.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yes they did become mixed.

But it really depends on the time period were talking about.

From what I've seen we're talking about the dynastic period(the more important period) and that period there was hardly any mixing. Heck even during the Roman period there was still a significant number of black Egyptians as described by the Romans themselves.