Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What does that article have anything to do with ancient egypt :mjlol:
you posting random shyt
post one legit source that says ae were near akon black and had extra nappy hair
that sounds like they describing someone who looks like lupita
ill wait.
Even though none of their artifacts, sculptures look anything like that lol

Why are you keep replying to me after being owned so many times? It has to do with the Nile Valley where Egyptian civilization AROSE. It states Nilotic developed earliest Nile Valley civilization. No one s posting random stuff. You're just salty you've been owned so many times. Now take this neg and get lost. Before I start a neg train on you.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
the militants cant agree on shyt :troll:

Most Somalis are actually that color. Don't believe those Somali nationalist who'll gave you believe most Somalis look like this on average.
9Gdxf5M.jpg

From what I heard from many Horners, Somalis are said to be the darkest of the horn.

somalians ive judged you wrong friends :wow:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
They fukked your rep up :mjlol:

Still waiting on that pm :sas2:
Meh, who gives a fukk about reps? I sure don't. These people showed that they can't handle an opinion that's against the status quo which only fuels my fire. :russ: As, for pming you. I've never pmed anyone on this forum hence why my pming system is locked nor do i have any interest to start.[/QUOTE]

elias1

Rookie
Daps
AE was simply and mostly an Afro-Asiatic civilization with Nilo-Saharan affinities, anyone who says otherwise is simply misinformed.

Nilo-Saharans and Cush*tics are the same people by the way, Cush*tics are just Nilo-Saharans with more "Caucasian" affinities. Cush*tic languages originate in Southern Egypt/North Sudan where after a while, pastoralist Cush*tic groups spread to the Horn & Eastern Africa in general. They dominated the place which was formally inhabited by hunter gatherer groups and Omotics. Later on Semitic (From Southern Arabia) came to the Horn and some former Cush*tic speakers (mostly Highland Cush*tic similar to Agew languages) switched to Semitic with not much of a genetic admixture from South Arabians (It was mostly just a language shift). By the way, the Cush*tic continuum still exists to this day beginning from where the Languages originally spread (Northern Sudan/Southern Egypt). It starts with groups like Beja in the Red sea region of Sudan and Southern Egypt all the way to Eritrea (Beja, Saho, Afar, Bilen), Ethiopia (too long to list all), Somalia (Somalis) and Northern Kenya.

I suspect that there were probably a number of other Afro-Asiatic languages like Beja spoken in the Sudan which probably disappeared with the Arabiziation of the place.

Last edited: