She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
you're definitely the type of nerd we were talking about in this thread :heh:
I don't know what kind of nerd you were talking about, but
redman-american-rapper.gif

I don't know what you were expecting in a thread about a comic book TV show. If you don't care about that kind of thing why even make the argument. Leave the nerd discussions for the nerds, cool guy.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't know what kind of nerd you were talking about, but
redman-american-rapper.gif

I don't know what you were expecting in a thread about a comic book TV show. If you don't care about that kind of thing why even make the argument. Leave the nerd discussions for the nerds, cool guy.
The type that are like "I have this perception of a character and I'm right and anything but that is a fail and I'll neg bomb reviews" type

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I think the show is good. Didn't watch Wandavision, Falcon dragged at times, Ms Marvel I stopped watching after 3 episodes. Hawkeye was good but the sidekick was annoying.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The type that are like "I have this perception of a character and I'm right and anything but that is a fail and I'll neg bomb reviews" type
:why:

Read any of my posts in this thread and you'll see I've been shytting on those types of people. There is decades of comic books that tell you what kind of person Reed Richards is, my casting preferences have jack shyt to do with incels and austistic edgelords who do that kind of shyt.

Bro, again, if you don't care about the comics like that why even propose the argument? No one thinks you're cool because you called a comic head a nerd in a thread about comic nerd shyt on an internet message board. If you like Office Jim good for you, it doesn't make you not a fukking dork too. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:why:

Read any of my posts in this thread and you'll see I've been shytting on those types of people. There is decades of comic books that tell you what kind of person Reed Richards is, my casting preferences have jack shyt to do with incels and austistic edgelords who do that kind of shyt.

Bro, again, if you don't care about the comics like that why even propose the argument? No one thinks you're cool because you called a comic head a nerd in a thread about comic nerd shyt on an internet message board. If you like Office Jim good for you, it doesn't make you not a fukking dork too. :snoop:
There is literally a hard cover of Mark Millar's FF run over my right shoulder right now.

At this point we're arguing different things or have a misunderstanding...we're good fam 🤜🏽🤛🏽

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Lull.

it was funny but it definitely felt like the pivot/setup episode for the final four episodes.

if they haven’t announced the leader coming back ( which is who I guessed wanted her blood) I would have thought the rich nerd was a recast leader. He’s so creepy.