She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
306223134_2134157223433990_4589402959809195496_n.jpg

Didn't know dude was that old. I assumed he was like in his 70's.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Naw . Originally I meant the 84 and 90 terminator lol you just said if it was released today. I’m just saying one came out recently and there was no outcry of a powerful female.

the only issue I’m saying is people expect a marvel show dealing with marvel things.

If these same female hating guys went into a orange is the new black thread and started saying “ why they only deal with female issues “ I would completely agree with you. End of the day it’s a Marvel show and only guys post in here.

We expect fighting, powers , a villain and how it ties into the bigger picture . When we get dating issues, woman issues of course we are going to complain. The show would have to be really good to overcome the complaining.

They want to deal with those issues? Fine create another show dealing with it. Yet they are trying to be “slick” and use the MCU brand to get views and don’t understand why some people feel deceived.
Again, @SunZoo had a better response than I could type up, but I'd also argue that most men actually don't care when a show includes a female perspective on dating. It's a small minority of insecure men on the internet who are ready to jump out of the window because one show isn't made to their taste.

You're dealing with dudes that can't think of anything outside their own paradigm. But that's most of thecoli for ya... They're just so behind the times nowadays. They can't understand that you can dislike and have genuine criticism of something without being racist, sexist, etc. Hence using the incel slur.
Jesus christ. Zero self awareness. You're agreeing with a guy who is upset that a female targeted Marvel show doesn't fit into his own paradigm and claiming it's others who can't see it. Man said "I don't want to see any female dating issues in my Marvel, you're not slick! I want manly men fighting and thats it! Stop trying to appeal to women, only men!" and you came in with the "Wow, why do they think you're being sexist."
And incel is a slur now :mjlol: My bad, what have you guys rebranded to now?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
[Again, @SunZoo had a better response than I could type up, but I'd also argue that most men actually don't care when a show includes a female perspective on dating. It's a small minority of insecure men on the internet who are ready to jump out of the window because one show isn't made to their taste.
Jesus christ. Zero self awareness. You're agreeing with a guy who is upset that a female targeted Marvel show doesn't fit into his own paradigm and claiming it's others who can't see it. Man said "I don't want to see any female dating issues in my Marvel, you're not slick! I want manly men fighting and thats it! Stop trying to appeal to women, only men!" and you came in with the "Wow, why do they think you're being sexist."
And incel is a slur now :mjlol: My bad, what have you guys rebranded to now?
You like you guys want superhero shows doing superhero things. Naw that’s not what it’s about.!! How dare you !!!

Here’s the thing you may find odd. I read all the twlight books and watched all the movies..something highly geared towards women.

So see, it’s possible to say for this. I want this and don’t care about that issue under this particular setting. I damn sure don’t want Thanos in a romantic setting 😂

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
[Again, @SunZoo had a better response than I could type up, but I'd also argue that most men actually don't care when a show includes a female perspective on dating. It's a small minority of insecure men on the internet who are ready to jump out of the window because one show isn't made to their taste.

You like you guys want superhero shows doing superhero things. Naw that’s not what it’s about.!! How dare you !!!

Here’s the thing you may find odd. I read all the twlight books and watched all the movies..something highly geared towards women.

So see, it’s possible to say for this. I want this and don’t care about that issue under this particular setting. I damn sure don’t want Thanos in a romantic setting 😂
... You like Twilight more than SheHulk? Whatever floats your boat I guess.

What kind of beefy manly stories were you expecting to see from SheHulk?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
She has been with several heroes. lol

She slept with Juggernaut too and when she tried to sleep with Wolverine he said nah cause he heard she slept with juggernaut…. So she started a rumor that it was an alternate universe She-Hulk that did it to try and save face.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I actually welcome this show. Its not gonna be a favorite of mine but I appreciate the sillyness and I think its kind of cool the show exists itself...we've always had silly comics like she hulk, deadpool, booster gold, etc...not too many tv / live action.

I just wish the CGI for She Hulk herself was better

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I feel like people are being obtuse when they bring up Sarah Connor, Ripley and a bunch of other characters in movies clearly targeted toward the male demographic lol. Same thing with shyt like GOT. As if the only time a female character can be 'strong' is when she's looking/behaving like a man in something made largely for men.

She-Hullk isn't just a show with a female lead, it was described as Alley Mcbeal with Marvel characters before it came out. As in, the show was largely made by a woman with the intention of appealing to women. Now if that means you don't like it and feel like it's not for you, say so and skip it.

But all this bytching and moaning about twerking, femininsm and comedy in the MCU, like this isn't the comic/show tailor made for that shyt is a bit extra. Everything in the show is on brand and probably one of the closer on screen adpatations they've done.
100%

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
... You like Twilight more than SheHulk? Whatever floats your boat I guess.

What kind of beefy manly stories were you expecting to see from SheHulk?

I just brought up the Twilight books because I enjoy all entertainment. But I don’t expect a comedy from christopher nolan and if he does do it. It better be on the level of Rush Hour lol for me it’s nothing more than that.

I’m going to jump out here and say WandaVision and Loki are usually everyone’s top 2 because they are the most removed from reality and what people expect from a Marvel show.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
My bad . Misunderstood. But the fact remains.

If the show was good. people wouldn’t complain about those particular issues. I just don’t understand the connection between a guy not wanting women issues in a superhero show and hating women. Even if it’s geared toward women I bet more men are watching. So to not face some backlash would be crazy to me

Oh they were expecting the backlash which is why Jessica Gao came out the gate with the feminist defense over the CGI which was stupid. At least wait til people start with the sexism, don't jump the gun lol

But I think the point is, It's Marvel, there'se plenty of stuff in it for men who are marvel fans but also trying to bring more women into the fandom. You got girls doing She-Hulk filters on their pics and videos now that used to make fun of grown men keepin up with superhero stuff.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I just brought up the Twilight books because I enjoy all entertainment. But I don’t expect a comedy from christopher nolan and if he does do it. It better be on the level of Rush Hour lol for me it’s nothing more than that.

I’m going to jump out here and say WandaVision and Loki are usually everyone’s top 2 because they are the most removed from reality and what people expect from a Marvel show.

WandaVision is one of the most unique television experiences I've ever had, I kinda mourn that because we probably won't see something like that for a good while. I also really fukked with Eternals for the same reason.

A lot of people criticized Marvel for being too safe and cookie cutter and soon as they started breaking some of those patterns people started acting like the sky was falling and begging for a return to normalcy lol, variety is good and this show, for it's flaws is certainly different and much more like a TV show than an extended movie.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
306223134_2134157223433990_4589402959809195496_n.jpg

Didn't know dude was that old. I assumed he was like in his 70's.
Wow, bro looking like he's in his late 60's lol

We all know what's really going on there.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I feel like people are being obtuse when they bring up Sarah Connor, Ripley and a bunch of other characters in movies clearly targeted toward the male demographic lol. Same thing with shyt like GOT. As if the only time a female character can be 'strong' is when she's looking/behaving like a man in something made largely for men.

She-Hullk isn't just a show with a female lead, it was described as Alley Mcbeal with Marvel characters before it came out. As in, the show was largely made by a woman with the intention of appealing to women. Now if that means you don't like it and feel like it's not for you, say so and skip it.

But all this bytching and moaning about twerking, femininsm and comedy in the MCU, like this isn't the comic/show tailor made for that shyt is a bit extra. Everything in the show is on brand and probably one of the closer on screen adpatations they've done.

:russ: It's like when cats try watching Sailor Moon cause it's anime and has fans.... but get mad cause it's a bunch of teenage girls doing teenage girl shyt.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh. You live under a rock or something? The latest Terminator came out about 5 yrs ago? Where if anything she way more of a soldier in that movie. Where was the outcry?

I bring up one thing and y’all start saying that don’t count. You say Terminator is the go to but yet skip over the rest of my examples.

Lol@Incel.. The go to..
The new female characters in the most recent Terminator movie were hated on viciously. Sarah Connor got a pass because she has a history of being a beloved character.

Most of the examples you gave were older franchises but there has been a cultural shift in the past 10 years or so.

One of your examples was Jessica Jones and that show got a lot of undue hate when it was released. It's just not as talked about now.

Game of Thrones had strong women but most those women also got naked on screen. Incel type men will excuse strong women in a franchise if they are also sex objects.