She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yea, I'm out...this is stupid
200w.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I like this episode and I like this show. It’s been literally advertised as an legal comedy series and that’s exactly what it is. I don’t need action in every episode because that’s not what it was marketed as. If this was a show about blade or daredevil I could understand the frustration but it’s a sitcom about a lawyer who happens to have super power so…the frustration is looking goofy to me imo :manny:

its kinda funny that they try to play her like she's ugly, when it's clear she's not.

Real talk she looks better than her paralegal.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
You expecting nikkas to read & use logic. :mjlol:
It’s such a constant complaint that has grown tiring, lol. Some don’t realize most of the courtroom silliness and fourth-wall breaking in the show is mirrored in the comics as well, especially in its early run.

Action will come sparingly, but folks gotta let this one rock and establish its own identity in a franchise where many heroes are being showcased.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I like this episode and I like this show. It’s been literally advertised as an legal comedy series and that’s exactly what it is. I don’t need action in every episode because that’s not what it was marketed as. If this was a show about blade or daredevil I could understand the frustration but it’s a sitcom about a lawyer who happens to have super power so…the frustration is looking goofy to me imo :manny:

Real talk she looks better than her paralegal.
Shorty that represented her this episode >>>>>erry chick on the show...