She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[Again, @SunZoo had a better response than I could type up, but I'd also argue that most men actually don't care when a show includes a female perspective on dating. It's a small minority of insecure men on the internet who are ready to jump out of the window because one show isn't made to their taste.

You like you guys want superhero shows doing superhero things. Naw that’s not what it’s about.!! How dare you !!!

Here’s the thing you may find odd. I read all the twlight books and watched all the movies..something highly geared towards women.

So see, it’s possible to say for this. I want this and don’t care about that issue under this particular setting. I damn sure don’t want Thanos in a romantic setting 😂
This show still does superhero things while focusing on the character's daily life.

The first episode was a standard origin/hero learning their powers episode, including her first battle. The next episode was the real world results of that battle. Third episode she was attacked by henchmen of a shadowy villan trying to steal her blood. Fourth episode her life was interrupted to go fight demons to save the world. The fact that we are seeing her daily life in between missions is no different than Falcon and the Winter Soldier, except her problems are the grounded issues of a woman working as a lawyer. She is trying to not be a hero so she is not getting involved in as many direct fights but there is still action and superhero elements.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Maslany.Think she'd make a great She Hulk with better writers building her character.She has a versatile look.As if she could be the generous & kind; heroic superhero.Like say a female Clark Kent...Or a Sex In The City self absorbed b*tch..Disney chose to lean more towards the latter.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You're dealing with dudes that can't think of anything outside their own paradigm. But that's most of thecoli for ya... They're just so behind the times nowadays. They can't understand that you can dislike and have genuine criticism of something without being racist, sexist, etc. Hence using the incel slur.
Nah. It’s the fact a lot internet criticism of especially genre material comes from a weird place. Not genuine criticism.

a bunch of ”woke” entertainment will come and go every year and not create a tsunami of youtube videos and Twitter threads.

But with superheroes and scif there’s the underlying fact a bunch of these dudes sitting behind their computers want these showrunner or director jobs making their childhood favorites come to life. So instead when it’s some random Hollywood director or such getting the opportunity they come out with every knife to create as many “ discussions” of the project based on their dislikes. They wouldn’t have done it that way in their vision so the director doesn’t understand the character….. They have an agenda….

So even in this thread, people with criticisms they can’t quite fully articulate have spent month absorbing the language the internet trolls have laid and we become stuck talking good and bad in the quicksand of those terms.

You can tell just by looking at how that Fantastic Four casting rumor spread like a wildfire.
or how that Mephisto rumor was malignant

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You can tell just by looking at how that Fantastic Four casting rumor spread like a wildfire.
or how that Mephisto rumor was malignant
I still don't understand why John Kryzinski is a BAD Reed Richards. Like...what is special about Mr. Fantastic that he can't handle :heh:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I still don't understand why John Kryzinski is a BAD Reed Richards. Like...what is special about Mr. Fantastic that he can't handle :heh:
Reed is smart and arrogant. Office Jim just has a dumb looking face. He's one of Marvel's pillars, and he's supposed to be a core part of a lot of big stories moving forward. If they cast it wrong we're going to be stuck with them for a while. They need someone with a serious look to him who is strong enough to lead the MCU for the foreseeable future. Imagine a council of Reeds movie and having to see a bunch of dumb fukking Office Jims all in the same room making that dumb fukking face at the camera. :picard:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Reed is smart and arrogant. Office Jim just has a dumb looking face. He's one of Marvel's pillars, and he's supposed to be a core part of a lot of big stories moving forward. If they cast it wrong we're going to be stuck with them for a while. They need someone with a serious look to him who is strong enough to lead the MCU for the foreseeable future. Imagine a council of Reeds movie and having to see a bunch of dumb fukking Office Jims all in the same room making that dumb fukking face at the camera. :picard:
so you don't know Krasinski from anything but the office...

...which came out 16 fukkin years ago...when he looked like this
5c1a7c1a01c0ea06583fc523

...and now he looks like this...
308909_v9_bb.jpg
13-hours-052575.jpg

pause but
678f588e9a9d43e3443422465af25f3d

he doesn't look serious enough to be in MCU?

did he?
tumblr_mge3pzbruw1rm7tvro1_1280.png

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

5c1a7c1a01c0ea06583fc523
I've seen him in other shyt. He's still always going to be Office Jim to me. I couldn't take him seriously as Jack Ryan either.:yeshrug:
All of that is moot though, because we've already seen him as Reed in MoM and he sucked, and did not come off like a leader or the smartest man in the world.

Also, Guardians of the Galaxy was played as a comedy, so Pratt fit into that perfectly. Reed is a serious man. He's got no time to fukk around with Namor waiting in the cut ready to fukk his wife :demonic:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

5c1a7c1a01c0ea06583fc523

...and now he looks like this...
308909_v9_bb.jpg
13-hours-052575.jpg

pause but
678f588e9a9d43e3443422465af25f3d

he doesn't look serious enough to be in MCU?

did he?
tumblr_mge3pzbruw1rm7tvro1_1280.png

Or the directors best known for Arrested Development making the best marvel movies