She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Lol.. wtf.. that makes zero sense.
You say that like there aren't a shytload of comments in this thread alone explicitly stating they're not fukking with this show because "feminism" or "wokeness," or "men hating" or whatever.

It's funny seeing people saying "So you think anyone who complains about this show is automatically an incel who hates women??" like that's whats happening, while their post is surrounded by incels complaining about some incel issue they have with the show.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
You say that like there aren't a shytload of comments in this thread alone explicitly stating they're not fukking with this show because "feminism" or "wokeness," or "men hating" or whatever.

It's funny seeing people saying "So you think anyone who complains about this show is automatically an incel who hates women??" like that's whats happening, while their post is surrounded by incels complaining about some incel issue they have with the show.

I assume youā€™ve seen terminator? Has anyone ever shyt on the movie because of how strong of a character Sarah Connor was?

I donā€™t remember people shytting on Game of Thrones because of the strong female characters( esp when the female characters started off weak and became stronger over the seasons )

I donā€™t recall people shytting on Jessica Jones due to a female lead .

Everybody I know loved the movie Last Kiss Goodnight.. I could go on

Yā€™all need to stop with this people donā€™t like the show because itā€™s a female lead especially when they knew the show was called She-Hulk before watching it.

Maybeā€¦. Just maybe itā€™s not that great?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
305704543_10160183794677300_7383980288269896847_n.jpg

Facebook pitch
"The Magical Misadventures of Madisynn and Wong. Madisynn is an off-brand ghost rider from her contract with Jake the Goat. She's got the penance stare and has no idea what it is. Wong is her super serious friend and mentor that is constantly frustrated by her antics but knows she's generally a good person."

great actor

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I assume youā€™ve seen terminator? Has anyone ever shyt on the movie because of how strong of a character Sarah Connor was?

I donā€™t remember people shytting on Game of Thrones because of the strong female characters( esp when the female characters started off weak and became stronger over the seasons )

Yā€™all need to stop with this people donā€™t like the show because itā€™s a female lead especially when they knew the show was called She-Hulk before watching it.

I feel like people are being obtuse when they bring up Sarah Connor, Ripley and a bunch of other characters in movies clearly targeted toward the male demographic lol. Same thing with shyt like GOT. As if the only time a female character can be 'strong' is when she's looking/behaving like a man in something made largely for men.

She-Hullk isn't just a show with a female lead, it was described as Alley Mcbeal with Marvel characters before it came out. As in, the show was largely made by a woman with the intention of appealing to women. Now if that means you don't like it and feel like it's not for you, say so and skip it.

But all this bytching and moaning about twerking, femininsm and comedy in the MCU, like this isn't the comic/show tailor made for that shyt is a bit extra. Everything in the show is on brand and probably one of the closer on screen adpatations they've done.

Last edited:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

Why is that always the go to answer for incel types? You sincerely think that if The Terminator dropped today the internet wouldn't be screaming out "woke"?

All you need to do is scroll this thread to see all the people complaining about how much this show is focused on women and women's issues. Are you really trying to deny what's right in front of you?
And yeah, the show isn't that great. I wouldn't say it's bad either though. But it's not 'man hating' or twerking that keeps it from being great, it's just not even trying to be high cinema. It's a lighthearted female lead courtroom comedy.
I feel like people are being obtuse when they bring up Sarah Connor, Ripley and a bunch of other characters in movies clearly targeted toward the male demographic lol. Same thing with shyt like GOT. As if the only time a female character can be 'strong' is when she's looking/behaving like a man in something made largely for men.

She-Hullk isn't just a show with a female lead, it was described as Alley Mcbeal with Marvel characters before it came out. As in, the show was largely made by a woman with the intention of appealing to women. Now if that means you don't like it and feel like it's not for you, say so and skip it.

But all this bytching and moaning about twerking, femininsm and comedy in the MCU, like this isn't the comic/show tailor made for that shyt is a bit extra. Everything in the show is on brand and probably one of the coloser on screen adpatations they've done.
Honestly you said it better than I could.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I feel like people are being obtuse when they bring up Sarah Connor, Ripley and a bunch of other characters in movies clearly targeted toward the male demographic lol. Same thing with shyt like GOT. As if the only time a female character can be 'strong' is when she's looking/behaving like a man in something made largely for men

If a certain group of guys hate females. No amount of dressing them up is going to change their opinion. Sarah was strong but not fearless. everything she did was for her son as a ā€œmotherā€. Not some trained warrior from birth.

Ripley was not stronger than any of the guys or more badass. If anything the one with the bandanna was masculine lol. Ripley again was tough to protect the girl. She was not some soldier. Hell she was afraid to go back.

So how were both characters target toward men again ? If anything being a strong women to protect their child would be more geared toward women.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Why is that always the go to answer for incel types? You sincerely think that if The Terminator dropped today the internet wouldn't be screaming out "woke"?

All you need to do is scroll this thread to see all the people complaining about how much this show is focused on women and women's issues. Are you really trying to deny what's right in front of you?
And yeah, the show isn't that great. I wouldn't say it's bad either though. But it's not 'man hating' or twerking that keeps it from being great, it's just not even trying to be high cinema. It's a lighthearted female lead courtroom comedy.

Honestly you said it better than I could.

Breh. You live under a rock or something? The latest Terminator came out about 5 yrs ago? Where if anything she way more of a soldier in that movie. Where was the outcry?

I bring up one thing and yā€™all start saying that donā€™t count. You say Terminator is the go to but yet skip over the rest of my examples.

Lol@Incel.. The go to..

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Breh. You live under a rock or something? The latest Terminator came out about 5 yrs ago? Where if anything she way more of a soldier in that movie. Where was the outcry?

I bring up one thing and yā€™all start saying that donā€™t count. You say Terminator is the go to but yet skip over the rest of my examples.

Lol@Incel.. The go to..
Obviously I meant the original, with no established IP behind it. :stopitslime:
The internet didn't even exist when the first one came out. You're playing dumb.
If a certain group of guys hate females. No amount of dressing them up is going to change their opinion. Sarah was strong but not fearless. everything she did was for her son as a ā€œmotherā€. Not some trained warrior from birth.

Ripley was not stronger than any of the guys or more badass. If anything the one with the bandanna was masculine lol. Ripley again was tough to protect the girl. She was not some soldier. Hell she was afraid to go back.

So how were both characters target toward men again ? If anything being a strong women to protect their child would be more geared toward women.
Ok, now break down Ally McBeal and the girl from Sex & the City. Those were characters geared towards women, like this show.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Obviously I meant the original, with no established IP behind it. :stopitslime:
The internet didn't even exist when the first one came out. You're playing dumb.

Ok, now break down Ally McBeal and the girl from Sex & the City. Those were characters geared towards women, like this show.

Naw . Originally I meant the 84 and 90 terminator lol you just said if it was released today. Iā€™m just saying one came out recently and there was no outcry of a powerful female.

the only issue Iā€™m saying is people expect a marvel show dealing with marvel things.

If these same female hating guys went into a orange is the new black thread and started saying ā€œ why they only deal with female issues ā€œ I would completely agree with you. End of the day itā€™s a Marvel show and only guys post in here.

We expect fighting, powers , a villain and how it ties into the bigger picture . When we get dating issues, woman issues of course we are going to complain. The show would have to be really good to overcome the complaining.

They want to deal with those issues? Fine create another show dealing with it. Yet they are trying to be ā€œslickā€ and use the MCU brand to get views and donā€™t understand why some people feel deceived.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

:why:

I didn't say the characters were targeted toward men. I said they were female characters in movies in sci-fi/action thrillers, movies that are largely made for the male demographic. I mean...

iu

These handfull of examples that get pointed up any time something deviates from that formula all kinda fit the same mold.

I mean there was a Terminator TV show right? Seems like it actually had a nice dedicated viewership to a degree as well, You don't see the the difference in intent behind that show as opposed to something like..sex in the city?

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
the only issue Iā€™m saying is people expect a marvel show dealing with marvel things.

The show doesn't deal with Marvel things? Some of the implications of the cameos in this show SO FAR are pretty fukking huge.

We expect fighting, powers , a villain and how it ties into the bigger picture . When we get dating issues, woman issues of course we are going to complain. The show would have to be really good to overcome the complaining.

They want to deal with those issues? Fine create another show dealing with it. Yet they are trying to be ā€œslickā€ and use the MCU brand to get views and donā€™t understand why some people feel deceived.

This is where some of the 'incel' comments come in, the entitlement.

Why do they have to create another show to explore women's issues when they created this one? Because you don't like it/want to hear it?

Trying to be 'slick' and use the MCU brand to get views? Is She-Hulk not an official Marvel character? Is anything in this show off brand for said character? "Look at them trying to be slick and use OUR thing do to the thing they want to do, make an entirely unrelated show for that stuff!"

Come on breh lol, all that said, you can still not enjoy the show for legit reasons.

Daps

Lol@Incel.. The go to..
You're dealing with dudes that can't think of anything outside their own paradigm. But that's most of thecoli for ya... They're just so behind the times nowadays. They can't understand that you can dislike and have genuine criticism of something without being racist, sexist, etc. Hence using the incel slur.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:why:

I didn't say the characters were targeted toward men. I said they were female characters in movies in sci-fi/action thrillers, movies that are largely made for the male demographic. I mean...

iu

These handfull of examples that get pointed up any time something deviates from that formula all kinda fit the same mold.

I mean there was a Terminator TV show right? Seems like it actually had a nice dedicated viewership to a degree as well, You don't see the the difference in intent behind that show as opposed to something like..sex in the city?

My bad . Misunderstood. But the fact remains.

If the show was good. people wouldnā€™t complain about those particular issues. I just donā€™t understand the connection between a guy not wanting women issues in a superhero show and hating women. Even if itā€™s geared toward women I bet more men are watching. So to not face some backlash would be crazy to me