She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
She has been with several heroes. lol

Thot Hulk. Yo there was a chick in college that was a secret pass around. By the end of a semester she had blessed the whole crew. And she was a 9/10 (looked just like the black chick from the sleepy Hollow tv series) with a steady boyfriend who used to hang around in our sweet :dead:. That nukka even came by my room asking me to burn him some dvd's and I had shorty on all fours :russ: . Had my other sweetmates entertain him and get him out of there cause we was all In the play. No group stuff of course

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think breh dipping on Jen is far more believable than Madisynn being a sopranos fan.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
As was mentioned earlier, she let him know on the date that she transforms. If he cared he would have peeped any pictures she had around the house when she left him there alone. He also could have googled her before the date, she had been all over the news using her real name.
So its up to the victim to discover the perpetrators true identity? This would never hold up in court :sas2: We saw what happened with that cac and the elf.

She-Hulk is a rapist

Radioactive blood, spaceships and magic portals aside...the biggest suspension of disbelief on this show is that this chick would get zero tinder matches in a day, after swiping on like 20 guys. Homegirl was giving Jen guy advice on how to get matches. Women don't have that problem:comeon: Bumble exists because women are overwhelmed with matches while men can't get matches. The statistics are like men get matched with less than 3% of their swipes while women have like 40%

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I tried to watch Thor again yesterday. What a trash movie. It's worse than Eternals.
I stopped it like 20 mins in so far I only chuckled a bit during the Van Dam split scene. Will probably finish it tonight but IDK I still have rings of power and Power book 3 on deck for this week so it might have to wait a few weeks.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
cGIHGdV.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode :ehh:
Wong about to mess around and get friend-zoned getting called a BFF. Should have just smashed and dashed her through a portal home first night.

• Haha
Reactions: QBN

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Good episode :ehh:
Wong about to mess around and get friend-zoned getting called a BFF. Should have just smashed and dashed her through a portal home first night.
Wong would have portaled out as he was finishing in the bih, robe in hand. Bih would have thought this nikka evaporated. :mjlol:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Good entertaining episode. The only improvement I believe this show needs is better comedic writers. The jokes just fall flat for me. But I love how dumb and obscured the plot of each episode is