She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Wong and Madisynn had me dying.

Wong: I fukks with this dingbat bytch but i
dont want the world to know i fukks with
this ding bat bytch.
KJFKob7.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Probably my favorite episode yet. Loved the little back and forths between Jen’s procedural life in the courtroom and the chaotic, happy-go-lucky times that occurs within her dating life. This and Ms. Marvel are pretty laidback in style and I fukks with it heavily. :ehh:

The Sopranos theme drop surprised the shyt out of me. :russ: Show has been out since the 90s but I feel for the She-Hulk viewers who are currently watching it for the first time. My guy Wong can’t make it through ONE episode without being bugged with external matters. :mjcry:

That doctor had the greatest post-nut clarity of his life when he woke up in the morning. He fumbled the bag though. Jen is fine as fukk, She-Hulk or not. I’m eating that breakfast too. :manny:
You covered all the points after watching this episode. I was weak when breh had visible buyer's remorse after the fact.

As far as Wong, this man just keeps sidestepping karma. He can't keep winning like this! :mjcry:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Probably my favorite episode yet. Loved the little back and forths between Jen’s procedural life in the courtroom and the chaotic, happy-go-lucky times that occurs within her dating life. This and Ms. Marvel are pretty laidback in style and I fukks with it heavily. :ehh:

The Sopranos theme drop surprised the shyt out of me. :russ: Show has been out since the 90s but I feel for the She-Hulk viewers who are currently watching it for the first time. My guy Wong can’t make it through ONE episode without being bugged with external matters. :mjcry:

That doctor had the greatest post-nut clarity of his life when he woke up in the morning. He fumbled the bag though. Jen is fine as fukk, She-Hulk or not. I’m eating that breakfast too. :manny:
Woulda pulled a seat up and smash in her regular form after breakfast :manny:

Last edited: