She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
RIIMlWI.mp4
This needs to be a in gif

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Probably my favorite episode yet. Loved the little back and forths between Jen’s procedural life in the courtroom and the chaotic, happy-go-lucky times that occurs within her dating life. This and Ms. Marvel are pretty laidback in style and I fukks with it heavily. :ehh:

The Sopranos theme drop surprised the shyt out of me. :russ: Show has been out since the 90s but I feel for the She-Hulk viewers who are currently watching it for the first time. My guy Wong can’t make it through ONE episode without being bugged with external matters. :mjcry:

That doctor had the greatest post-nut clarity of his life when he woke up in the morning. He fumbled the bag though. Jen is fine as fukk, She-Hulk or not. I’m eating that breakfast too. :manny:

Dude dipping out after they hooked up me laughing. Because I've been that guy :russ:

You got a flow going with some woman you just met. You end up at her crib to hookup. The next day after she's removed her layers of makeup, removed the bra that had the breasts looking bigger than what they are, and she not wearing those jeans that had that ass looking nice, and you're like "Who's this?" :what:

Now I would have stayed for breakfast in this instance, but we know that shyt happens:mjlol:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Idk what people dont like about this show but it has me laughing regularly. Best + show yet imo.

RIIMlWI.mp4

This shyt had me dying. Whole episode was laughs. The whole goat and 6 drops of blood descript was wild, wasnt expecting that. Also the wrecking crew from the previous episode. People complaining are miserable.

Last edited: