She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I know she doesn't become another mental entity and doesn't suffer from a split personality. Jen doesn't acted the same when she's She-Hulk. Jen wouldn't have never twerked but She-Hulk would have.

speaking of being drunk .. or under the influence ... :hhh:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I think this is playing out like a Star Wars show. A lot of people are overlooking its flaws to avoid the incel/neck beard/sexist label, but this show isn’t that good right now. Maybe it will change idk but its just a bit too goofy at times.

Im sure after about a month when it finishes airing, and this faux culture war is over, most everyone with say it was bland at best

It wouldn't be She-Hulk if it wasn't goofy. The show is the most comic accurate anything that Marvel has put out. In fact its being tame.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wouldn't be She-Hulk if it wasn't goofy. The show is the most comic accurate anything that Marvel has put out. In fact its being tame.

Since we being so comic accurate, I hope they have a Fantastic Four tease by the time the season ends. It could be as small as Ben watching news reports about her.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
305293423_10228578272992642_1859712764426011417_n.jpg

Daps
I feel like Daredevil is going to be looking for Jessica Jones. Why else would he be in LA? There are 1000s of lawyers there already.

Unless it’s some evil corporate shenanigans, it should be the Leader since the last time we saw him was involving Hulk blood.

I’m not aware of any major She Hulk villains though. And was famously wrong about Kang being in Loki….so.

Breh that was you?? :laff: :laff: :laff:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Probably my favorite episode yet. Loved the little back and forths between Jen’s procedural life in the courtroom and the chaotic, happy-go-lucky times that occurs within her dating life. This and Ms. Marvel are pretty laidback in style and I fukks with it heavily. :ehh:

The Sopranos theme drop surprised the shyt out of me. :russ: Show has been out since the 90s but I feel for the She-Hulk viewers who are currently watching it for the first time. My guy Wong can’t make it through ONE episode without being bugged with external matters. :mjcry:

That doctor had the greatest post-nut clarity of his life when he woke up in the morning. He fumbled the bag though. Jen is fine as fukk, She-Hulk or not. I’m eating that breakfast too. :manny:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I know it’s a cliche but that ditzy Valley girl assistant was hilarious. I hope the actress gets more work.

Wong is good straight man.

I feel like everything is starting to overwhelm Jen.

Also I don’t know if it was on purpose or because he wasn’t a good magician, I liked the idea people in the MCU aren’t impressed by simple magic.

Last edited: