She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Okay so you're just gonna troll and play dumb and pretend that Marvel aren't featuring a bunch of new characters who new versions of the original avengers to eventually put them into one of the new avengers movies they've announced? :mjlol: .

You can do that with someone else. We're done.

THAT DUDE IS STILL PRETENDING
SHURI ISNT GONNA BE THE BLACK PANTHER IN THE NEW MOVIE.

HES A TROLL.
:devil:
:evil:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

THAT DUDE IS STILL PRETENDING
SHURI ISNT GONNA BE THE BLACK PANTHER IN THE NEW MOVIE.

HES A TROLL.
:devil:
:evil:

Yeah, no point in even going back and forth with that poster.

They're not here for a non-trolling/good faith discussion

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Okay so you're just gonna troll and play dumb and pretend that Marvel aren't featuring a bunch of new characters who new versions of the original avengers to eventually put them into one of the new avengers movies they've announced? :mjlol: .

You can do that with someone else. We're done.
If any of the characters you named aren't Avengers please quote me again to apologize. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah i saw that dude a few times. I prefer not to watch movie tv/reviews on youtube it could be all over the place. I like the stuff that goes deep into the lore geek culture explained for example. But he is wild with the theories.
Yeah, I prefer Screencrush, New Rock Stars and Neridst for that type of thing. Even that stuff I am watching less. I find skipping that stuff helps increase my enjoyment. Also, like Bob the Movie Guy.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, no point in even going back and forth with that poster.

They're not here for a non-trolling/good faith discussion
Oh you are posting in good faith?

Disney are killing the mcu because of Disney+.

They need content, so are making Marvel pump out any damn thing they can as fast as they can quality be damned :scust:

I mean we've got characters from spinoff shows getting their own spinoffs :scust:
Yh they've essentially soft rebooted with weaker characters who are imitations of the originals.

The mcu is now in the same situation those new trash star wars movies were in.

They either should have fully rebooted and started again or continued with the focus now being on a rebooted X-MEN instead of Avengers :yeshrug:
Should have been a movie instead of a cheap ass show.

A Hulk and She-Hulk team up adventure.
The actress is good but the show is juvenile for no reason.

I mean look at the goofy lazy way they had her become She-Hulk. Off a Damn cut :mjlol:

Then she can control her Her Hulk powers better than the actual Hulk because she’s simply a woman :pachaha:

And I find it :mjpls: that her hair turns straight as opposed to remaining Curly when she turns into She-Hulk.
That was like a 10 second appearance in Spider-Man.

Tim Roth was an ultra serious character in the Hulk movie, and now they have him here acting the fool and tonality different.

We know the same will be done with Daredevil because of the overall tone of show.

NOBODY wants to see Daredevil played by the same actor in which the series was dark/brutal lightened up. All it's going to do is create backlash so why even do it? :mjtf:

Especially after the reaction to Kingpin in Hawkeye.
The way they turned the Hulk from an indestructible monster to an ape to then beauty and the beast to now a nerdy goofball sidekick :scust:

Dude you are like the Debbie Downer of this thread. Why you even watching this if you aren't enjoying it or the direction it is headed?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Yh they've essentially soft rebooted with weaker characters who are imitations of the originals.

The mcu is now in the same situation those new trash star wars movies were in.

They either should have fully rebooted and started again or continued with the focus now being on a rebooted X-MEN instead of Avengers :yeshrug:
not sure i agree but i can see the MCU going in that direction

infinity wars was simple dawg. We had 6 stones and the characters stories that revolve around them

MCU getting a tad too confusing imo