She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
2nd episode
reasonsimbroke-larry-david.gif

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Nice episode I love tatiana although she looks like she aged 15 yrs since the last season of Orphan Black. She is really spot on for the character and whats about. For those who don't know she-hulk comics are a lil goofy and she-hulk was breaking the 4th wall way before Deadpool did.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I am loving this so far.

I guess people didn't actually collect the comic.

It's pretty spot on. She Hulk is a fairly old character, not some recent PC remix.

The comic was a funny book and she would break the 4th wall.

And it seems that they are exploring the different Hulks, which MCU has been missing.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjlol::mjlol: I just searched She-Hulk on youtube and these incels are mad as fukk. You'd think She-Hulk is some made up character by the MCU to please women when in actuality she's been around forever. A lot of men on the internet truly hate women.
i don't even bother reading reviews for female projects in the mcu anymore. People will get mad at accurate dialog that women in real life actually say (right or wrong) just because they disagree with it. I get you hate feminists, but they do exist and thats the type of shyt they say in reality.
They're virtu signaling blah blah, ok and? Did they capture accurately how people tend to virtu signal in real life? Thats what i'm looking for. I keep the same energy for how racism is portrayed in period movies. Sometimes hollywood will try to make everyone in a film set in the 1700s progressive. i'm watching like :stopitslime: you know damn well that ancient cac would never have been cool with a breh like they are showing in this film.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol::mjlol: I just searched She-Hulk on youtube and these incels are mad as fukk. You'd think She-Hulk is some made up character by the MCU to please women when in actuality she's been around forever. A lot of men on the internet truly hate women.

You already know if a something is female lead a whole bunch of cacs (i can’t even just say cacs cause i see brehs on here made as hell too) gonna be mad as hell, make her black and oh boy….

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nice episode I love tatiana although she looks like she aged 15 yrs since the last season of Orphan Black. She is really spot on for the character and whats about. For those who don't know she-hulk comics are a lil goofy and she-hulk was breaking the 4th wall way before Deadpool did.
It's interesting that you mention Deadpool, because as I was watching these episodes, I was like Marvel really could dip into a more mature style show with this ala The Boys if they wanted to.

They probably won't, but the introduction of a superhero lawyer who's clients will either be villains or other heros is a great way to straddle that line.

:whoo:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't even bother reading reviews for female projects in the mcu anymore. People will get mad at accurate dialog that women in real life actually say (right or wrong) just because they disagree with it. I get you hate feminists, but they do exist and thats the type of shyt they say in reality.
They're virtu signaling blah blah, ok and? Did they capture accurately how people tend to virtu signal in real life? Thats what i'm looking for. I keep the same energy for how racism is portrayed in period movies. Sometimes hollywood will try to make everyone in a film set in the 1700s progressive. i'm watching like :stopitslime: you know damn well that ancient cac would never have been cool with a breh like they are showing in this film.
And the bolded is why they are incels. They don't know how women talk or even fathom how to talk to a woman. shyt is sad.

They're taking this show way too seriously.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Been hearing too much feminist shyt about this series for me to tune in weekly

Somebody said it was sex in the city with superheroes :mjlol:

After it's over I'll binge and see what it's about

I Still aint had the interest to even catch Hawkeye or the Ms Marvel show tho....

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
That's what I heard from my coworker, she said it's like sex in the city with superheroes....

But since I have a Y chromosome.....I've never seen an episode of sex in the city...So I don't even know what that comparison means.:russ:

Is it A bunch of chicks talking about how hard it is to be a woman? Idk:yeshrug:

But I'll check it out when it's over, like I did with Loki.....which was :russell: up until the last 2 episodes

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
nikkas hate anything that isnt 1000% heterosexual with ABSOLUTELY NO female leads :russ: