She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yh they've essentially soft rebooted with weaker characters who are imitations of the originals.

The mcu is now in the same situation those new trash star wars movies were in.

They either should have fully rebooted and started again or continued with the focus now being on a rebooted X-MEN instead of Avengers :yeshrug:
My main hope is that all this is simply a matter of bad timing and things will become dope again later on.
Because when you think about it.
End Game was in 2019. Basically the conclusion to the whole shyt they built up since 2008.
The Rights to Hulk appearing in his own solo film revert back to marvel from universal in 2023
The rights to x-men without the added qualification of having to use the original actors and director reverts back in 2023 as well i beleive
(they can make a movie now if they want, but apparently they must use the original people until 2023 becuase they are still under contract.)

They pretty much have a FF4 and a Blade movie set to release as soon as all this stuff is reverted fully, to start off that phase of the MCU. So starting at the end of 2023 i expect the MCU to start hitting again.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get the hate for this show

Even reading those IMDB reviews, a lot of that shyt seemed like incel babble. Which isn’t surprising because that place is full of racist incels

Like one of them I saw they gave it one star because she was taller than the men when she was in Hulk form. Fam :dead:

Then a bunch of them are mad about the catcalling comment or the joke about Cap dying a virgin :russ:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Finally sat down and watched the first two episodes. Show is cool but the CGI on She-Hulk is :scust:

Also never liked Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk. Edward Norton is still the best Hulk and The Incredible Hulk is one of the MCU's best movies. :wow:
Yeah i always thought he sounded to broish to be a convincing scientist. Sounds more like a stoner than a genius.
Norton captured that nerdy squeaky voiced scientist better. And that serves as a better contrast between him and hulk.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law - Episode 3 Exclusive Clip

This exclusive clip from Episode 3 of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law sheds light on how and why Abomination joined Wong in that curious sequence from Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.