She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Should have been a movie instead of a cheap ass show.

A Hulk and She-Hulk team up adventure.
Should just be less substitutions. I expected Cap and Iron Man to be replaced by new characters. But to me that was just gonna be Falcon and Spiderman stepping up. They went about replacing everyone though, llke damn, New hawkeye, new black widow, new hulk, new thor, new iron man, new cap, Should have kept at least 2 or three og's around to lead the new team.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Should just be less substitutions. I expected Cap and Iron Man to be replaced by new characters. But to me that was just gonna be Falcon and Spiderman stepping up. They went about replacing everyone though, llke damn, New hawkeye, new black widow, new hulk, new thor, new iron man, new cap, Should have kept at least 2 or three og's around to lead the new team.
i think they kept falcon cause of the success of his run of comics

but even that falcon/ws show really could have just been a movie similar to winter soldier

I hate sams outfit and how stiff he moves tho

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol::mjlol: I just searched She-Hulk on youtube and these incels are mad as fukk. You'd think She-Hulk is some made up character by the MCU to please women when in actuality she's been around forever. A lot of men on the internet truly hate women.
I saw a video in my feed from a youtube reviewer who doesn't like Marvel, he is shytting on the writing of the show in the title and it has 1.4 million views. A youtuber constantly shyts on Marvel but to do it he has to watch it to crap on it effectively and then you have over a million people watching the review. I wonder if they watched the show to? Weirdos man. lol

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Yh they've essentially soft rebooted with weaker characters who are imitations of the originals.

The mcu is now in the same situation those new trash star wars movies were in.

They either should have fully rebooted and started again or continued with the focus now being on a rebooted X-MEN instead of Avengers :yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yh they've essentially soft rebooted with weaker characters who are imitations of the originals.

The mcu is now in the same situation those new trash star wars movies were in.

They either should have fully rebooted and started again or continued with the focus now being on a rebooted X-MEN instead of Avengers :yeshrug:
There aren't any Avengers anymore. So no, they aren't focusing on them either.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I saw a video in my feed from a youtube reviewer who doesn't like Marvel, he is shytting on the writing of the show in the title and it has 1.4 million views. A youtuber constantly shyts on Marvel but to do it he has to watch it to crap on it effectively and then you have over a million people watching the review. I wonder if they watched the show to? Weirdos man. lol
I think I seen this alt right Cac is it Nerdrotic or something like that he be saying M SHE U :dead:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
imo its viewership fatique

Marvel is releasing so many dang shows in such short time and some of them dont feel like completely entertaining tbh

Disney are killing the mcu because of Disney+.

They need content, so are making Marvel pump out any damn thing they can as fast as they can quality be damned :scust:

I mean we've got characters from spinoff shows getting their own spinoffs :scust:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There aren't any Avengers anymore. So no, they aren't focusing on them either.

What the hell are you talking about? :what:

We've literally just watched a bunch of shows/movies about new versions of the original avengers characters who are obviously going to feature in the new avengers movies that have been announced.

Kate Bishop (New Hawkeye)
Black Widow Sister (New Black Widow)
Iron Heart (New Iron Man)
Falcon (New Captain America)
She Hulk (New Hulk)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think I seen this alt right Cac is it Nerdrotic or something like that he be saying M SHE U :dead:
He comes in my feed sometimes to but no this one is called The Critical Drinker.
I guess because I do watch pitch meeting and honest trailers they think I am interested in that type of stuff but I'm not.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What the hell are you talking about? :what:

We've literally just watched a bunch of shows/movies about new versions of the original avengers characters who are obviously going to feature in the new avengers movies that have been announced.

Kate Bishop (New Hawkeye)
Black Widow Sister (New Black Widow)
Iron Heart (New Iron Man)
Falcon (New Captain America)
She Hulk (New Hulk)
Where'd you see Ironheart? lol
Just saying, none of them are Avengers and the Avengers currently don't exist. And I can't roll with your prediction, I heard some mentioned in your post will be Thunderbolts, so.e might just be Avengers adjacent. It's too early to tell.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Where'd you see Ironheart? lol
Just saying, none of them are Avengers and the Avengers currently don't exist. And I can't roll with your prediction, I heard some mentioned in your post will be Thunderbolts, so.e might just be Avengers adjacent. It's too early to tell.

Okay so you're just gonna troll and play dumb and pretend that Marvel aren't featuring a bunch of new characters who new versions of the original avengers to eventually put them into one of the new avengers movies they've announced? :mjlol: .

You can do that with someone else. We're done.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
He comes in my feed sometimes to but no this one is called The Critical Drinker.
I guess because I do watch pitch meeting and honest trailers they think I am interested in that type of stuff but I'm not.
Yeah i saw that dude a few times. I prefer not to watch movie tv/reviews on youtube it could be all over the place. I like the stuff that goes deep into the lore geek culture explained for example. But he is wild with the theories.