She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
still like this scene

I think theyre trying to show that Jen could even possibly fight Banner's older self :jbhmm:

ComicBytes: Banner vs Walters, who is the better Hulk? | NewsBytes

I wonder if we'll get Red She Hulk possibly?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So Captain America's sex life is the only interesting thing to come out of this show?
And yall find that so interesting it became a meme?
Sounds about right....
Disney has yall by the balls.

Sounds like Disney has YOU by the balls my nikka.

You seem to dislike the vast majority of the content they put out yet you are discussing it and I'll assume you added to the ratings. Me, I enjoyed the show.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Sounds like Disney has YOU by the balls my nikka.

You seem to dislike the vast majority of the content they put out yet you are discussing it and I'll assume you added to the ratings. Me, I enjoyed the show.
You assume wrong.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Hulk is never gonna a get a proper adaptation:francis:

Hulk should be getting the Moon Knight treatment where it's a deep dive into how trauma shapes a person, instead we get joking green dudebro. I went back to watch the 2003 and 2008 Hulk movies, and there was so much gravitas to them.

I mean, look at this. This scene hits heavy when you realize the Hulk persona was bult from the collection of experiences young Bruce had. That's why they canned Edward Norton, he was meddling too much with the story, when the studio just wanted him to play a dumb actor.

Hulk was never about a power trip escapist dream, but a body horror nightmare.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Hulk is never gonna a get a proper adaptation:francis:

Hulk should be getting the Moon Knight treatment where it's a deep dive into how trauma shapes a person, instead we get joking green dudebro. I went back to watch the 2003 and 2008 Hulk movies, and there was so much gravitas to them.

I mean, look at this. This scene hits heavy when you realize the Hulk persona was bult from the collection of experiences young Bruce had. That's why they canned Edward Norton, he was meddling too much with the story, when the studio just wanted him to play a dumb actor.

Hulk was never about a power trip escapist dream, but a body horror nightmare.

STFU & FIX MY BAR.
1LY5dGW.jpg

OYajIF.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
STFU & FIX MY BAR.
1LY5dGW.jpg

OYajIF.gif

Bruce is repressing his anger to say in that state, it can only hold for so long.

While I understand people want the big dumb baby I'm glad they merged the personalities, they just need to show it on screen and lack of movie rights make it a challenge. But best believe, the dam will break eventually. That ship from Sakarr probably leads to Planet Hulk where he cannot afford to be a half ass Hulk and will actually be celebrated for putting the Smash down.