She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
So Captain America's sex life is the only interesting thing to come out of this show?
And yall find that so interesting it became a meme?
Sounds about right....
Disney has yall by the balls.
All the complaining in here and look at you. You miserable fukk lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
it was alright. this level of humor to me is acceptable for comicbook shows. Thor was just too goofy for comparison.
Fight scenes seemed forced and underwhelming, but i like the She hulk actress so far.

A lot of these series feel like filler between movies so far. too many origin story based series introducing new characters that have no connection to the past films.

Wandavision and Loki are generally better because they explore established characters and ramifications end game had on them.

I prefer how the introduced new character in the past. They didn't just show up and immediately have the torch handed off to them. They started out as sidekicks or villains paid their dues and then became the main event in a more natural progression. Like spiderman, falcon, Wanda, even black panther. Introduced in someone else movie first before getting their own shyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
it was alright. this level of humor to me is acceptable for comicbook shows. Thor was just too goofy for comparison.
Fight scenes seemed forced and underwhelming, but i like the She hulk actress so far.

A lot of these series feel like filler between movies so far. too many origin story based series introducing new characters that have no connection to the past films.

Wandavision and Loki are generally better because they explore established characters and ramifications end game had on them.
Better to introduce characters this way than waste half hour of a movie doing so.
Similar to comics when there isn't a big story that crosses over into multiple titles we get comics that are one issue stories that really just develop the character more and don't have major repercussions for Marvel at large.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Better to introduce characters this way than waste half hour of a movie doing so.
Similar to comics when there isn't a big story that crosses over into multiple titles we get comics that are one issue stories that really just develop the character more and don't have major repercussions for Marvel at large.
Not it's not actually, you replied before i finished editing my post.
But i much preferred how they introduced new characters before. Black Panther was a guest first in civil war, then had a bunch of hype leading into Black Panther the movie. Same with Spiderman. I would have much rather this been about Hulk, while introducing she hulk, then once she's established a level of hype give her, her own series. I would not have watched Wandavision, if that was my first time being introduce to Wanda.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Fun first episode
Think I would've preferred no fight between the cousins
She Hulk prettier than Jen :heh:
Mid credits:mjlol:
Captain America Fuc......:blessed:

Mod sticky this shyt
she-hulk-scream-she-hulk-out.gif
:dahell:
Never doubt Snu Snu breh :wow:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Not it's not actually, you replied before i finished editing my post.
But i much preferred how they introduced new characters before. Black Panther was a guest first in civil war, then had a bunch of hype leading into Black Panther the movie. Same with Spiderman. I would have much rather this been about Hulk, while introducing she hulk, then once she's established a level of hype give her, her own series. I would not have watched Wandavision, if that was my first time being introduce to Wanda.

They're gonna lean more into the series now. They don't seem to be too focused on the movies as much.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They're gonna lean more into the series now. They don't seem to be too focused on the movies as much.
true, but they can still do it that way in a series. I gave an example already. Instead of Hulk, guest starring in a series about She hulk make it the other way around. Have she hulk be a guest star at first. although i think this might have been required for legal reason due to hulk being part of universal

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We don't want that at all. It still needs to be dark and gritty like the series has been so far.

Exactly. You can't give us Rated R/Mature shyt then go PG13 (hell possibly PG :merchant: ).

That shyt don't work ....example Expendables 3 and Blade 3.

Last edited: