She Gave Up On Black Men For Italians

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
“PAWG THIS, PAAG THAT” every fukkin day on this forum.

but God forbid a Black women dates outside her race and a whole thread needs to be made for think pieces from KoonCels.

Who gives a fukk
:what:
Nobody even said any remotely for you to jump your bytchass out the window with your underwear over jeans nikka.

Black men don’t care, if she happy, enjoy!

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Some of you care too much. You are men. That means you are normally the one who offers up a relationship. If she desires what is not you, then go where what you offer is desired. There is no reason to react like females because most of them are inclined to wait for someone to approach them with an offer of a relationship.

It is a simple thought process to remember that you have the power of approach, she has the power of acceptance. So keep approaching until you find the one for you. Complaining about whom they accept relationships from will not rectify your situation. As long as they are not blaming us for their outcomes, I say let them be and search elsewhere. Also, give them the same leeway when you choose to date non-Black women. Don't blame sisters for your choices in women and the outcomes of your choices.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She never answered the question and then went into some babble about changing herself

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Da hell iz you talking about.

I don't fux wit y'all corny ass, white women lovin ass nikkaz.
Nor these weirdo bytches that fux with craccaz.

Y'all got the same stench
We ain't the same... Respectfully
You better ask around to know what I'll do to you :shaq:

coldcall

All Star
Daps
Some of you care too much. You are men. That means you are normally the one who offers up a relationship. If she desires what is not you, then go where what you offer is desired. There is no reason to react like females because most of them are inclined to wait for someone to approach them with an offer of a relationship.

It is a simple thought process to remember that you have the power of approach, she has the power of acceptance. So keep approaching until you find the one for you. Complaining about whom they accept relationships from will not rectify your situation. As long as they are not blaming us for their outcomes, I say let them be and search elsewhere. Also, give them the same leeway when you choose to date non-Black women. Don't blame sisters for your choices in women and the outcomes of your choices.

No one is taking it as serious as you are. She's getting clowned and that's okay she deserves it.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
When he starts slappin on her the ass calling her fukkin mooliana :mjlol:
almost sounds like you want that to happen to her :picard:

I'm married, I have no dog in this fight. I wish her the best. He sounded like he was really into her. Bet he was, shes pretty,.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What's up with homegirl face on the left tho...

Why does everybody look so damn crazy now smh

Anyway... Thecoli is "pawg lovers anonymous" but get mad when black women love craccaz too.

Can't make this sht up.
When have you ever saw black men say some shyt like this online and everybody not rightfully so call him out. Everything isn’t some both sides shyt. This bedwench movement is dangerous for young black women who see this dumb shyt.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Good for her. I sincerely hope she finds happiness tbh. I really feel no ill will towards her. Go where you feel wanted folks. Seriously.

Edit: I never want to hear TheColi referred to as some den of misogynists ever again btw. All the dudes defending her is proof of black male egalitarianism in regards to gender issues. Contrary to what is believed- this site isn’t as anti-women as some of y’all portray it to be.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
When have you ever saw black men say some shyt like this online and everybody not rightfully so call him out. Everything isn’t some both sides shyt. This bedwench movement is dangerous for young black women who see this dumb shyt.

Every time I log into this MFer.
It ain't gotta be said the same way...
The optics are the same.
Please stop right there brother

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
No one is taking it as serious as you are. She's getting clowned and that's okay she deserves it.
I am pointing out that you are wasting your time clowning her. What do you think will result from it? Nothing, will happen but perhaps good feelings being had by you. Just like when women try to shame men for going to find women where ever they are desired, none of that shaming will fix their situation. Neither the men clowning nor the women shaming will change a damn thing.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
lol seen this little trend on tiktok, where some of the women keep saying this. They will find for themselves eventually

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Every time I log into this MFer.
It ain't gotta be said the same way...
The optics are the same.
Please stop right there brother
These things have real life implications that are hurting black women & girls physically and psychologically.