She Gave Up On Black Men For Italians

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Being a black man is weird because women simultaneously fear you and peg you as a bum while hypersexualizing you and expect you to be a ‘dikk on command’ alpha stereotype. The reason why I roll my eyes at women like this is because they are almost never checking for the ‘respectful’ gentleman black men types and then hit the :ohhh: and :blessed:when a non-black man does the bare minimum. I understand there’s a lot of brehs on pure bullshyt , but there’s so much shade thrown at black men on the straight and narrow it’s grating as fukk.

I don’t know how y’all 30+ brehs feel but I’m already sick of our reputation being at bottom of the barrel.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
So she had one man come up to her and all of a sudden African American men don’t stand a chance anymore especially since she straightened her hair :mjlol:

Good luck to her, but I can’t wait to see her 2,4,5 years down the line and her going back to the same African American men she once said don’t do it for her anymore..

These black folks really need that wake up call

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Being a black man is weird because women simultaneously fear you and peg you as a bum while hypersexualizing you and expect you to be a ‘dikk on command’ alpha stereotype. The reason why I roll my eyes at women like this is because they are almost never checking for the ‘respectful’ gentleman black men types and then hit the :ohhh: and :blessed:when a non-black man does the bare minimum. I understand there’s a lot of brehs on pure bullshyt , but there’s so much shade thrown at black men on the straight and narrow it’s grating as fukk.

I don’t know how y’all 30+ brehs feel but I’m already sick of our reputation being at bottom of the barrel.

You and all these other brehs in here can speak for yourselves. Entertaining this type of hoe babble ain’t in my DNA. Feel like nowadays I gotta dodge women more than anything. Hope yall brehs figure it out.

:mjlol:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Wait I thought the narrative was that black men are c00ns who love straight hair and others race of men appreciate natural afro 4c hair more than us:jbhmm:

Aside from that, she's just babbling in this video. Most likely the italian dude will disappear after smashing her, and she'll come back preaching black love, word to @Gloxina :pachaha:

Last edited:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
What's up with homegirl face on the left tho...

Why does everybody look so damn crazy now smh

Anyway... Thecoli is "pawg lovers anonymous" but get mad when black women love craccaz too.

Can't make this sht up.
Take the cape off nikka. This is what they think about you

Daps
Reppin
St louis
any black woman that
says (It's giving) shouldnt
be taken serious.
UKVu0t8.gif