She Gave Up On Black Men For Italians

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some Black women have been lied to that Italians covet them..

I remember Diann Valentine (who married to a black man) promotes that black women date Italian me based off of at trip to Italy and the owner of the restaurant was polite to them............................

Woman that's called good customer service and he wanted to make some money!:dahell:

Even made a show from it.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
It’s not about caring
It’s the blatant hypocrisy
This has nothing to do with “being a man”
Women can’t talk out the both sides of their neck
You can’t say you love black men
Then say we don’t do enough because some Super Mario Brother is doing the bare minimum and playing this stupid broad to get them draws
Nonblack men aren’t stupid to the desperation of black women and this aura of them being better than us
These podcast broadcast this shyt 24/7
Nonblacks are taking notes and playing nikkas and bytches
White men literally raped them then turned around and used that child as alligator bait
In 2024 these same women are begging for white dikk and when the shyt goes bad
They looking for black men to save them or step up to their tragic mulatto kids
Stop defending these women for abhorrent behavior
You nikkas don’t pull punches for nikkas out here doing the same goofy shyt as these hoes
Anybody putting any nonblack dikk or p*ssy on a pedestal
Should get stepped on like a Drake release
You can date who and what you want
It’s the blatant spitting in the face of people that look like you
That most men and women are pointing out
You don’t have to shyt on your own kind
Just do you in peace
But these weirdos jump online and irl with the bullshyt
Again it’s 2024
If you gon run your mouth be prepared to get punched in that sumbytch
Did you miss the part where I stated, "As long as they are not blaming us for their outcomes, I say let them be and search elsewhere"? If she is running around talking about she ran to White men or some other non-Black men, because of Black men not being such and such, then yea call her out. If she is not doing that, well then let her run off to be with whom she desires. I also stated give the same leeway when some of the guys like to PAWG, PAAG, etc. Don't blame Black women for why you went to find a non-Black woman to date.

In the end, outside of exposing the hypocrisy of some trying to lay blame for their bad decisions and the outcomes of those decisions at the feet off all Black men, I see no reason to get upset and try to clown or shame someone for dating out of our race. Let them go, because no amount of shaming and clowning are going to change the situation. Instead, the better action is to focus on our own relationships we have with each other. Build strong families and raise well adjusted Black children with each other.

I.E. Point out hypocrisy when it exposes itself, but don't waste your time reacting to every instance of sisters or brothers dating out. It is a waste of effort.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They need their heads smacked upside for this embarassing wench shyt..until then we going to keep being bombarded with wench mental retardation.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
She says she's always been attracted to a type of black men from the south. So she turns away the respectful black men but then accepts that same energy from the white guys, and acts like all black guys are like the ones she's been attracted to. :martin:These chicks are something else

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Being a black man is weird because women simultaneously fear you and peg you as a bum while hypersexualizing you and expect you to be a ‘dikk on command’ alpha stereotype. The reason why I roll my eyes at women like this is because they are almost never checking for the ‘respectful’ gentleman black men types and then hit the :ohhh: and :blessed:when a non-black man does the bare minimum. I understand there’s a lot of brehs on pure bullshyt , but there’s so much shade thrown at black men on the straight and narrow it’s grating as fukk.

I don’t know how y’all 30+ brehs feel but I’m already sick of our reputation being at bottom of the barrel.
Spoken/typed with keen Black Patriarchal insight and observation, intelligence and scholarship, friends. :myman:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Good for her. I sincerely hope she finds happiness tbh. I really feel no ill will towards her. Go where you feel wanted folks. Seriously.

Edit: I never want to hear TheColi referred to as some den of misogynists ever again btw. All the dudes defending her is proof of black male egalitarianism in regards to gender issues. Contrary to what is believed- this site isn’t as anti-women as some of y’all portray it to be.
Unfortunately it’s more anti-Black male more than anything else, friend. :francis: :mjpls:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So dude took her to two restaurants and didn't get a kiss. Sounds like she found her simp. Any time a woman says she wants a man that lets her be feminine, she is looking for a sponsor. Just say no