She Gave Up On Black Men For Italians

Daps
These things have real life implications that are hurting black women & girls physically and psychologically.

didn't you argue with me not too long ago something about you have never spend money on a woman until you smash or some shyt like that. and then you tried to call me out for saying dudes generally spend before i smash :dead: hold up ima look that conversation up

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
When have you ever saw black men say some shyt like this online and everybody not rightfully so call him out. Everything isn’t some both sides shyt. This bedwench movement is dangerous for young black women who see this dumb shyt.
How is the 'bedwench movement' dangerous when the coli claim that black women are the least desirable anyway??...can't have it both ways sir..

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
How is the 'bedwench movement' dangerous when the coli claim that black women are the least desirable anyway??...can't have it both ways sir..
Look at how many black girls are being used as sex toys by cacs because they think the grass is greener on the other side and even worse they are being murdered. They have been feed propaganda from wenches like you :pacspit:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
didn't you argue with me not too long ago something about you have never spend money on a woman until you smash or some shyt like that. and then you tried to call me out for saying dudes generally spend before i smash :dead: hold up ima look that conversation up
I’m not understanding the connection :childplease: what does her throwing an entire race of men, her men in the bushes because some cac paid for some shyt she was about to buy herself have to do with this, especially when there were multiple other black men in there saying the exact opposite of me saying they do pay:what:

And is that the same thread you lied with your whole chest out in about never getting smashed without a date and on the first night in until you were easily caught in a lie. Yeah please find it and post it:laff::laff::laff:

Daps
I’m not understanding the connection :childplease: what does her throwing an entire race of men, her men in the bushes because some cac paid for some shyt she was about to buy herself have to do with this, especially when there were multiple other black men in there saying the exact opposite of me saying they do pay:what:

And is that the same thread you lied with your whole chest out in about never getting smashed without a date and on the first night in until you were easily caught in a lie. Yeah please find it and post it:laff::laff::laff:

well you bringing up hurting black women so how do you think that makes black women feel since you are so concerned, when the black women says it hurts her to be treated the way that you brag about treating them so she goes elsewhere. maybe all the men she had were like you 🤔

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
well you bringing up hurting black women so how do you think that makes black women feel since you are so concerned, when the black women says it hurts her to be treated the way that you brag about treating them so she goes elsewhere. maybe all the men she had were like you 🤔
I’ve been married and had other long very healthy relationships with other women so your point makes zero sense:camby: oh and she didn’t finish the rest of her story, he definitely smashed that same night too but I bet he hasn’t taken her out since:sas2:

Daps
I’ve been married and had other long very healthy relationships with other women so your point makes zero sense:camby: oh and she didn’t finish the rest of her story, he definitely smashed that same night too but I bet he hasn’t taken her out since:sas2:

so just because you're wife was on your dikk means this woman's feelings are invalid? she said dude didn't even try to kiss her, does it make you feel better to sprinkle fake trauma on to the story 🤔

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
so just because you're wife was on your dikk means this woman's feelings are invalid? she said dude didn't even try to kiss her, does it make you feel better to sprinkle fake trauma on to the story 🤔
And you said you’ve never had sex on the first night before a date. She how easy women can lie about some simple shyt:laff:

Daps
And you said you’ve never had sex on the first night before a date. She how easy women can lie about some simple shyt:laff:

i never slept with someone on "the first night", i believe you asked me if i slept with someone as a kid without going on a date first and i mentioned i lost my virginity to someone i knew in college that i wasn't interested in dating. but let's say "i lied" or whatever, so if one woman lies that makes all women liars? if one black man doesn't treat a woman to dates, should that woman turn around and say they are all like that? or would that make you mad enough to start trauma fantasizing 🤔

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
A tale old as time, this white men use this women as nut rags , they attempt all sorts of sexual debauchery with them and the women allow it because of their craving for white acceptance, they see black women as black toys before going back to white women

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Some of you care too much. You are men. That means you are normally the one who offers up a relationship. If she desires what is not you, then go where what you offer is desired. There is no reason to react like females because most of them are inclined to wait for someone to approach them with an offer of a relationship.

It is a simple thought process to remember that you have the power of approach, she has the power of acceptance. So keep approaching until you find the one for you. Complaining about whom they accept relationships from will not rectify your situation. As long as they are not blaming us for their outcomes, I say let them be and search elsewhere. Also, give them the same leeway when you choose to date non-Black women. Don't blame sisters for your choices in women and the outcomes of your choices.
It’s not about caring
It’s the blatant hypocrisy
This has nothing to do with “being a man”
Women can’t talk out the both sides of their neck
You can’t say you love black men
Then say we don’t do enough because some Super Mario Brother is doing the bare minimum and playing this stupid broad to get them draws
Nonblack men aren’t stupid to the desperation of black women and this aura of them being better than us
These podcast broadcast this shyt 24/7
Nonblacks are taking notes and playing nikkas and bytches
White men literally raped them then turned around and used that child as alligator bait
In 2024 these same women are begging for white dikk and when the shyt goes bad
They looking for black men to save them or step up to their tragic mulatto kids
Stop defending these women for abhorrent behavior
You nikkas don’t pull punches for nikkas out here doing the same goofy shyt as these hoes
Anybody putting any nonblack dikk or p*ssy on a pedestal
Should get stepped on like a Drake release
You can date who and what you want
It’s the blatant spitting in the face of people that look like you
That most men and women are pointing out
You don’t have to shyt on your own kind
Just do you in peace
But these weirdos jump online and irl with the bullshyt
Again it’s 2024
If you gon run your mouth be prepared to get punched in that sumbytch

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Don’t make a move on a woman like attempting to kiss her, she will friendzone your ass!