Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I literally made this thread as a courtesy to these clowns to not ruin their Starfield Official Thread, and yet here they all are, posting dozens of times each :smh:
It'll be a good receipts thread. I'm assuming when SpiderMan 2 comes out they'll be back to the jokes with the rest of us.

These folks got short term memories so we'll have quotes to refute the "well we're just doing this because of how y'all treated starfield" lies.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It'll be a good receipts thread. I'm assuming when SpiderMan 2 comes out they'll be back to the jokes with the rest of us.

These folks got short term memories so we'll have quotes to refute the "well we're just doing this because of how y'all treated starfield" lies.
It's all jokes, I hope these nikkas aren't seething in their homes from this ether we're serving them :lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbox Stans think the game is fire ? What a surprise.
stevieray.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
C'mon, fam, we splitting hairs like this? It's 86 on its home territory, Xbox
Xbox is a platform some reviewers review on pc or Xbox console, thats why for xbox you should use opencritic it doesn't split reviews. Shouldn't have to explain this in 2023 but here we are.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Ouch, that works fine if they're spread out enough, won't notice the same voice as much but this...is still very much Skyrim/Fallout 3 status

I don't know if I have it in me to play another Bethesda game of this style :mjcry:
I got flamed for it in the main thread, but i said a lot of random events and "dungeons" get old once you see them multiple times on different planets.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
One thing that i truly believe is that some people give favorable views because they know modders are going to fix a lot of shyt, as with every other Bethesda game.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
One thing that i truly believe is that some people give favorable views because they know modders are going to fix a lot of shyt, as with every other Bethesda game.

Oh yeah the mods gonna go brazy in this shyt. can't wait. might not even play this shyt that much for that reason :dead:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Yeah I was like :dahell: soon as I got off my ship and these troglodytes eyeballing me. then I seen another. and another :dahell:

the whole city are freaks :dahell: I guess this game really does have aliens.
shyt I have alien DNA and they're freaking me out :mjlol:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Oh yeah the mods gonna go brazy in this shyt. can't wait. might not even play this shyt that much for that reason :dead:
One issue i had is the inventory management and someone already fixed it: