Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Damn they really made me not want to play this listening to them talk about it on the Bombcast and Jeff Gerrstmann's pod :picard:

They weren't even shytting on it....just seems the most aggressively mid game imaginable for all the hype it got.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And anyone with a basic understanding of NMS knows that it has improved significantly since launch with numerous, free, massive updates.

Also, it was never hyped to be the game of the century.

Also, the developers didn’t spend $7.5 billion to acquire it.

Also, Midfield copied many of NMS mechanics.

In other words… 7/10 + :snooze:
Bethesda been making this game for years but they copied no mans sky :mjlol:

You didn't even use the term developer correctly :mjlol:

And you got the nerve to talk about basic understanding :mjlol:

Only thing left for you to do now is expose the fact you don't know how timezones work :mjlol:

What time is it in Tokyo ?:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Only thing left for you to do now is expose the fact you don't know how timezones work :mjlol:

Send blind strays at your own Xbot brethren, brehs :mjlol:

@MeachTheMonster what time is it in Tokyo?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@MeachTheMonster what time is it in Tokyo?
200.gif

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

NMS came out what…seven years ago? And clearly has been in development for longer than that. Clearly Bussythesda took concepts from NMS.

Gone up out this thread and get back to playing Midfield at 7 frames per second on the Series Less.

:snooze:

Daps
I'm enjoying watching folks drop into this thread to reaffirm that it's a good game. It's almost like they're trying to convince themselves...

:mjlol:
Go check out the Reddit page, every post is a “this game is actually amazing” blah blah blah never seen a community gaslight themselves this much. It’s like they’re trying to get themselves to believe it.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Go check out the Reddit page, every post is a “this game is actually amazing” blah blah blah never seen a community gaslight themselves this much. It’s like they’re trying to get themselves to believe it.
That's the thing, I along with most of the people here already think the game is good. GOTY material? Who knows.

The fact that everyone is playing defense on the xbox end is just funny as hell to me. Just play the game.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing, I along with most of the people here already think the game is good. GOTY material? Who knows.

The fact that everyone is playing defense on the xbox end is just funny as hell to me. Just play the game.

I played it for about a hour last night...

Its aight so far :ld:

Them saying its slow as fukk to start was no lie though, very very boring thus far but I'm going to give it the fairest chance possible despite all the stan wars trolling.