Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You're free to do whatever you want in this game confused why you snipped this out lol. I've done like 5 main quest missions you have full unparalleled freedom.
Ok, get in your ship, take off with unparalleled freedom …(not a cutscene)

Pilot it out into the atmosphere swing on by Saturn through the gas …

Then head on down to earth seamslessly

I’ll await your video here

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Ok, get in your ship, take off with unparalleled freedom …(not a cutscene)

Pilot it out into the atmosphere swing on by Saturn through the gas …

Then head on down to earth seamslessly

I’ll await your video here
I'm convinced you don't know what the word " unparalleled" means especially in the context of what you quoted. I'll give you a chance to try something else

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I'm convinced you don't know what the word " unparalleled" means especially in the context of what you quoted. I'll give you a chance to try something else
Imagine being so goddamn buck-broken by Todd Howard and Phil Spencer that you need to pretend they didn't misrepresent the scope of this game and its possibilities, either by being vague or by outright lying. But by all means, stay posted up in here telling us how much you're enjoying this game instead of actually playing it.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
that you need to pretend they didn't misrepresent the scope of this game and its possibilities,
No thats some shyt YOU made up in your head, that's a YOU problem. The game is exactly what they showed and marketed.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So is this any good? Haven’t been following it all
Great game may end up my goty or close. Reminding me how I felt about elden ring when I put 200 hours in it. There's a lot of side content and quest. If you like Bethesda games you'll like this basically. I'm not where near done, my only issue is the menus, they need to improve the QoL

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I know exactly what it means

Please explain how this game has no equal or comparison to other games in its genre

It looks like Fallout 4 DLC

It’s not the the best space exploration game
Not the best rpg
No innovation in its systems from games past

So please tell me , what sets this game apart from any other rpg that came before it

According to you it’s doing 5 main mission quests ….

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I know exactly what it means

Please explain how this game has no equal or comparison to other games in its genre

It looks like Fallout 4 DLC
Stopped reading right here, game is nothing like fallout 4 they're two different series. How about you play the game instead of back seat gaming on what you "think" the game is. game is more similar to a game like far cry but with an oblivion rpg focus. Some nikka really be gaming, others just write essays on here :hubie:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Stopped reading right here, game is nothing like fallout 4 they're two different series. How about you play the game instead of back seat gaming, this game is more similar to a game like far cry but with an rpg focus.
Are you ever going to answer the question ?

What’s unparalleled about this game sir

BBG

Superstar
Daps
This is why I use the arcadium for trolling and laughing at the super stans while attending goatGAF for objective gaming discussion.

Screenshot_20230903_173328_Chrome.jpeg

Tuesday can't come fast enough.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This is why I use the arcadium for trolling and laughing at the super stans while attending goatGAF for objective gaming discussion.

Screenshot_20230903_173328_Chrome.jpeg

Tuesday can't come fast enough.
Most of the people hating haven't touched or played this game. Look @ItWasWritten nikka talking bout " it looks like" when he could just load up the game himself and give his own opinion instead of talking out of his ass. But I digress :hubie: