Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No. It's a cpu bound game. You'd need a top of the line cpu to run this at 60. Most games are gpu intensive, thry probably can do a uncapped framerate mode, but the way creation engine tracks everything in this world its next to impossible for 60fps

The engine is fukking trash :scusthov: Shoulda been set that shyt out to pasture

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The engine is fukking trash :scusthov: Shoulda been set that shyt out to pasture
What other engines tracks everything in the world, have a useful rpg template, does global illumination at this scale, I can't think of one ? Damn sure not unreal , unreal struggles with open world games. Creation engine is fine they should however work on their character facial animations. It's a pretty significant improvement from falls out 4. Things like mass effect Andromeda and anthem happen when you try to make non rpg engines work at this scale.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What other engines tracks everything in the world, have a useful rpg template, does global illumination at this scale, I can't think of one ? Damn sure not unreal , unreal struggles with open world games. Creation engine is fine they should however work on their character facial animations. It's a pretty significant improvement from falls out 4. Things like mass effect Andromeda and anthem happen when you try to make non rpg engines work at this scale.

IDK, but its no reason I should be worried about anything running at 60 today with the advent of dlss and a 4080. trolling aside I do plan on playing this and am hearing its an unoptimized mess on nvidia :francis:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
IDK, but its no reason I should be worried about anything running at 60 today with the advent of dlss and a 4080. trolling aside I do plan on playing this and am hearing its an unoptimized mess on nvidia :francis:
Dlss only primarily works with gpu bound games, this game is specifically cpu bound one. It'll help a bit but end of day you're arguing two different concepts. Because resolution isn't why this game isn't 60fps

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Dlss only primarily works with gpu bound games, this game is specifically cpu bound one. It'll help a bit but end of day you're arguing two different concepts. Because resolution isn't why this game isn't 60fps

Apparently theres a mod that increases the fps considerably so is a bit or a lot? I'm not even trying to be that confrontational atm but its obvious the game is not optimized well and that bethseda just released this shyt and assumed correctly modders would fix their shyt as per usual.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Apparently theres a mod that increases the fps considerably so is a bit or a lot? I'm not even trying to be that confrontational atm but its obvious the game is not optimized well and that bethseda just released this shyt and assumed correctly modders would fix their shyt as per usual.
You just making shyt up at this point :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's not what I said at all fakkit (that was excessive my bad :pachaha:)don't twist my words to strengthen your shytty argument
yeah the advertising was a bit misleading, but any rational adult already knew that shyt isn't even possible yet.
:unimpressed:

Imagine if, after "No Man's Sky" came out, the devs said :manny: "you're adults, you should've known we were misleading you".

Goofy shyt like this is why Brook quarantined The Arcadium from all other entertainment discussion.

Y'all have fun in here.

Fred.

BBG

Superstar
Daps

Imagine if, after "No Man's Sky" came out, the devs said :manny: "you're adults, you should've known we were misleading you".

Goofy shyt like this is why Brook quarantined The Arcadium from all other entertainment discussion.

Y'all have fun in here.

Fred.

I already admitted you had a fair point but now you wanna take zero responsibility for believing in fairy tales as a grown ass man, gone somewhere wit that ho shyt:camby:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Y'all have fun in here.

Fred.
No offense I'm confused what any of this have to do with starfield, game was never marketed as a no man sky like game, it was marketed as a Bethesda rpg.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
No offense I'm confused what any of this have to do with starfield, game was never marketed as a no man sky like game, it was marketed as a Bethesda rpg.
Yeah ok

IMG-5550.jpg