Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So is this any good? Haven’t been following it all

It's good. If you like Bethesda, you'll likely enjoy this, especially if you haven't been following the hype leading up to release. Having said that, it won't have the lasting appeal of a Skyrim nor will it be looked upon in another decade or so like as fondly as a Fallout 3. It's simply really solid. If you're desperate for something new to play and you have an Action RPG itch, this can definitely scratch it. Otherwise, you're not missing out on much if you clear out a backlog until the mood strikes or you wait for a sale down the line.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I was grav jumping starsystems on my way to the
secret outpost side mission

As soon as I arrive past Alpha Centauri these pirate nikkas tried to threaten me to let them board my ship, destroy it or pay them 4000 credits to leave me alone on some Omar from the Wire shyt...

I thought about paying and then was like fukk that, even 400,000 light years away nikkas know about people from Brooklyn.:lolbron: fukk I look like...

Melted their ship and took what was left. :wow:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Look man, I got no dog in this fight as I'm a PC gamer currently playing "Baldur's Gate 3"....

Having said that, your post is the reason why developers feel comfortable half assing shyt, and exactly why several devs were copping pleas before "BG3" even came out.

You're talking about people should know better than to listen to promises made by the people that make the game.

:gucci:

Man....what?

As a consumer it's not my job to have realistic expectations based on things you promised. If a developer tells me there's gonna be 5,000 real worlds, all fully rendered and populated....I'm gonna expect that.

And I don't give a fukk if it's unrealistic or flat out impossible. If that's the case sell your game without lying to people.

Fred.
I’ve played enough Ubisoft games to know not to believe video game developers :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: hex