Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
The e3 gameplay trailer killed my hype for this game.

Graphically this game looked like it should've came out in 2013/2014.The character models had no subsufacing, low poly cities and poor facial animation. Look at these screenshots

:scust:

The framerate were also mediocre.It was sub 30fps in the trailer. Despite being in development for a long ass time and not pushing any graphical or tech boundaries it can't maintain a solid 30fps,fukking Pathetic.

Another area that shocked me, not in a good way, was the gameplay/formula. It was the same Todd Howard's Fallout formula. I thought they would revamp the formula and make it fresh to give this new ip its own identity like Sony Santa Monica did with God of war 2018.

Despite it flaws I still expect 85-90 metacritic . Gaming critics are going to be lenient and forgiving of its flaws unless the game is extremely broken like Cyberpunk.

This would look great if it came out in 2013/2014

Here is Killzone Shadowfall a 2013 game

Starfield looks like a 2013/2014 game that received a massive delay.

Earlier this year I tried to tell nikkas about this game.The only reason this game has an 87 on metacritic because Bethesda withheld review codes from harsher critics like metro UK, Edge. Metro UK recently got their review code and their initial impression of the game is not positive.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Earlier this year I tried to tell nikkas about this game.The only reason this game has an 87 on metacritic because Bethesda withheld review codes from harsher critics like metro UK, Edge. Metro UK recently got their review code and their initial impression of the game is not positive.

And now pictures the scores without the dozen 100/100 xbox sites

FCD0C12C-86F3-43D5-BCCD-A13277B08878

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wait a second, you don't actually fly around and get to explore on some space shyt like that outside of combat? :dwillhuh: I'm reading that the planets are invisible walled and you gotta fast travel everywhere.

I'm kinda glad my BG3 playthrough is taking so long. This does sound pretty disappointing, not sure if im gonna bother. though the floor is still "Fallout in space" so im sure the game will do fine.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So wait a second, don't actually fly around and get to fly around on some space shyt like that outside of combat? :dwillhuh: I'm reading that the planets are invisible walled and you gotta fast travel everywhere.

I'm kinda glad my BG3 playthrough is taking so long. This does sound pretty disappointing, not sure if im gonna bother. though the floor is still "Fallout in space" so im sure the game will do fine.

All the exploration aspects of the game just sound so under cooked. I see why some people think fallout/skyrim is better because all the content is curated on one giant map instead of being broken up by dozens of loading screens and partitioned zones

I think the idea of an open-space rpg is just still too far off