Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
That dude is just releasing videos for clicks. He claims to be a mass effect fan but is bashing starfield. Starfield is more of a spiritual successor to ME1 than ME2, ME3 or Andromeda is.
At this point, you're just a dikkrider.

You're going to use any excuse you can to find a reason why someone doesn't like this game. Best we just end this convo here and now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

You're going to use any excuse you can to find a reason why someone doesn't like this game. Best we just end this convo here and now.

Yep, game is an 83 on metacrtic, literally a low 80’s title. Time to just admit its an “ok” game and stop trying to downplay criticism

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Dikkrider because I like the game? Haha. What the fukk do you get out of hating the game? Your whole perspective is skewed.

You’re quoting YouTubers who definitionally have to have some type of agenda because they’re making videos to generate revenue and act like that should be some type of authority to be quoted. fukk outta here.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Dikkrider because I like the game? Haha. What the fukk do you get out of hating the game? Your whole perspective is skewed.

You’re quoting YouTubers who definitionally have to have some type of agenda because they’re making videos to generate revenue and act like that should be some type of authority to be quoted. fukk outta here.
I don’t hate the game

Nor do I care that you like it

What I don’t like is your willingness to dismiss every critique as a hater, somebody having something to gain, a PlayStation fanboy, or someone with an agenda

You’ve tied your identity to that plastic black box … and insult to its ecosystem is an insult to you personally.

You may want to look into that doggie

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I don’t hate the game

Nor do I care that you like it

What I don’t like is your willingness to dismiss every critique as a hater, somebody having something to gain, a PlayStation fanboy, or someone with an agenda

You’ve tied your identity to that plastic black box … and insult to its ecosystem is an insult to you personally.

You may want to look into that doggie
Projection. I don’t get caught up in console wars. You have an emotional interest in bashing a game you never played and by your own admission will never play. Look in the mirror before hurling inaccurate insults

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Projection. I don’t get caught up in console wars. You have an emotional interest in bashing a game you never played and by your own admission will never play. Look in the mirror before hurling inaccurate insults
Whose bashing ? This thread is for jokes. Y’all can’t take being laughed at … and proceeded to try to change the narrative

We got 10k of steam reviews calling this mid… but there’s always an excuse with you.

Stop worshipping that Xbox , it’s ok, criticism is needed. Run along now, ok little pal ? :therethere:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Been playing this game a little bit more over the weekend and it's killing my soul that it's not higher on Metacritic. It sucks a little bit but I can't pretend it's not the best that it could be where it's at. If this was on a Sony platform it would have cutscenes every 3 minutes.

What you smokin? I need that cuh

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dude is just releasing videos for clicks. He claims to be a mass effect fan but is bashing starfield. Starfield is more of a spiritual successor to ME1 than ME2, ME3 or Andromeda is.

Go ahead and cook breh, but this pushback doesn't really work. Being a fan of Mass Effect doesn't mean that you're absolutely locked into being a fan of Starfield. Not that it makes sense to, but if you were to compare the two, the companion characters alone are vastly different between the two. In the Mass Effect series, you not only had to balance out who you had in your party for missions to avoid potential immediate negative reactions to your choices, but also had to prepare to have to work through their reaction when you checked in with them back on the Normandy. Not to mention their skillets being different.

That's just not there in Starfield. It really doesn't matter at all who's with you, as they all react the same way. As a result, I don't really care all that much about having a companion, other than them just being a secondary target when I get in firefights.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Go ahead and cook breh, but this pushback doesn't really work. Being a fan of Mass Effect doesn't mean that you're absolutely locked into being a fan of Starfield. Not that it makes sense to, but if you were to compare the two, the companion characters alone are vastly different between the two. In the Mass Effect series, you not only had to balance out who you had in your party for missions to avoid potential immediate negative reactions to your choices, but also had to prepare to have to work through their reaction when you checked in with them back on the Normandy. Not to mention their skillets being different.

That's just not there in Starfield. It really doesn't matter at all who's with you, as they all react the same way. As a result, I don't really care all that much about having a companion, other than them just being a secondary target when I get in firefights.
Good point but my point still stands imo. I wasnt comparing the entire trilogy just the first one. The companions in Mass Effect 1 was the worst out of all three. Liara, Garrus and Wrex weren’t all that intriguing yet imo. What made mass effect 1 a great game to me was the space exploration, engaging lore, ability to somewhat control the narrative of your Shepard and the galaxy as a whole. Starfield does all of that quite well