Reppin
The Scriptures
I only talk to you when i’m on the clock or the shytter, or both :wow:
IMG-5717.jpg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
We have it on record that you were pumping you’re muscle and all you could think of was trying to get a rise outa me :shaq:

Y’all get my shyt time :wow:

Youre a grown man with kid(s) who has decided your gimmick this year is musing homoerotic fantasies amidst console wars.

I really cant even make up an insult that is more scathing than your actual existence :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh!!!!! What I've been fukkin saying this whole time!!! Starfield has legitimately made me appreciate Cyberpunk so much more wow.. loading screens are damn near non existent on this game and it feels futuristic as fukk compared to Parfield

And the loading screens that are in the game (loading a save, fast travel) are relatively still short.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Youre a grown man with kid(s) who has decided your gimmick this year is musing homoerotic fantasies amidst console wars.

I really cant even make up an insult that is more scathing than your actual existence :francis:
I wasn’t the one trying to get a rise outa other men on the internet.

I’m just returning the love 😘

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is a perfect encapsulation of what its like to be a console, or even video game stan in 2023 and what a truly bleek existence it can be :mjcry:

Here we have multiple individuals who have dedicated large chunks of their lives to denigrating a game that they haven't played and honestly have no real conception of how good or bad it is other than what people who have a vested interest in it being bad, saying its bad.

And its cool at first, the jokes are funny, the memes are funny, there is some back and forth with people who actually play the game.

But 5 days turns to 10. 10 days turns to 20. 20 days turns to 30.

Now the people who were playing the game are...playing the game. Now the content about the game being bad is harder to find. Now you on youtube having to scroll through 25 videos of BUILD THE MOST AMAZING SHIP and GET OP IN STARFIELD FAST, just to find that one video that says STARFIELD IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS... oops you fukked up that video actually talks about how good starfield is you just need to type STARFIELD SUCKS in youtube cause just typing starfield is nothing but people saying good things about the game.

Easy to find that first gif...easy to find that 3rd gif....but its 30 days now...you on your 12th gif...shyt getting hard...you on page 8 of starfield gifs...

Now it's starting to add up... now its 30 days in...now minutes have turned into hours...hours have turned into days... DAYS of you talking about a game you don't even play...and for some of you the only reason you don't play it is because you CANT...you don't have an xbox, you don't have the courage to game on pc...so all you can do is pretend like you don't like the game but come on go ahead and show me that youtube playlist breh I'd bet a lot of money in one of my bank accounts you got around 4 hours watching someone build the literal deathstar as a spaceship in starfield and you just looking at the screen like :mjcry:

Now you getting desperate cause its not really fun anymore...the people who were arguing with you are wrapped up in the actual game itself and dont have time for you...young yea done moved on to hating something else...the content is getting hard to find...its a GRIND now....

So now.... now you got to put in time to research A WHOLE OTHER GAME to try and shyt on Starfield. Now you got to keep up with Phantom Liberty to shyt on starfield...you farther in the hole now...do you even WANT to play Cyberpunk again? You already played it 2 years ago? They changed the way you progress the skills but the skills are still the same...detonate grenade still does the same thing...smart weapons still do the same thing...but you GOT to play it...you got to put the time in on it cause you GOT to come back to the thread to say Phantom Liberty is better than Starfield...which come on at face value is just a dumb thing to say because its two totally different games doing totally different things. It's like saying gumbo is a better food than pepperoni pizza when any logical person understands those two foods have taste profiles so different its not worth comparing them. Some of you even out making threads about Cypberpunk like its a new game :wow:...some of you out here making threads big upping a studio in cd projekt red who didn't do shyt but not even deliver to you in 2023 the stuff they told you would be in the game when it released almost 3 years ago... they sold you on multiple story dlc's and they released exactly 1...they told you it was the "biggest dlc they have ever done for a game" and you got your hopes up thinking you was getting blood and wine and they said "no biggest as in cost NOT scope"... oh and then after you were getting over the shock of that they told you NO multiplayer will be coming...and then, to make sure that you dont bring your sniveling little ass back into the room to ask another question they flat out told you 'WE ARE MOVING ON TO OTHER GAMES":stopitslime:... the disrespect is palpable...lied to you, didn't do shyt but fix the stuff they broke themselves, didn't do even half the shyt they promised you...told you WE MOVING ON TO OTHER THINGS...and because you in so deep in hating starfield you got to suck it up and play it and be like
Matthew-McConaughey.gif
this is great, this is awesome, i am having so much fun not playing the multiplayer they promised me they were working on for years. Wow they just randomly tied smart weapon stats and bonuses to net running uh...that doesn't make any sense at all I mean I really wanted to play melee and smart weapons but h ok sure guess I'm a netrunner now...this is awesome...this same cutscene with Jackie hit different in 2023 than it did in 2020 wow....

Now you got to come back to the thread everyday to dap any post saying something bad about the game. 2am you got to dap it. 4 am you got to dap it. 3:30 am sunday morning you finally passed out in your chair from sheer irrational hate exhaustion, monday morning you got to scroll back to Sunday at 2 am to dap it. What a life man.:wow:

I've always thought that NOTHING would ever compare to somebody on this website not knowing how time zones work. I thought to myself "it don't get no more bleek than this". But this shyt is bleek....BLEEK...

Somebody on this page said we can't let the thread die....you right you can't...because if you do, what was it all for? What did you accomplish? You can try to tell yourself "its just jokes breh" but nah...aint no such thing as 30 days of jokes...jokes isn't logging in at 2:15 am sunday morning coming to this thread clicking dap dap dap and logging out. Some of you have gotten so confused you have dapped post shytting on starfield, then turned around and dapped a post of somebody shytting on someone for shytting on starfield, AND THEN dapped a post of someone saying something positive about Starfield. You have become so confused you dont even know who is supporting the game who is hating the game who is just here for the jokes so you just dapping everything.:wow:

"My whole life all I did was hate starfield."

"Then give up. Just stop hating a game you haven't even played or dont even posses the hardware to play.

"But I can't give up neither. I can't fight my own nature. That's the paradox Todd."

This thread dont just need to go into the rafters. This thread needs to go into the Smithsonian. It needs to be featured in an exhibit called "Stanning in 2023. A deep dive into the mind of a 21century gamer."

This thread makes me think about all the stanning I have done in the past and I'm just ashamed of myself. Is this what it looked like when I did it? Was I out here talking down on games I never played? Oh my gawd man. I got to change my ways. I cant end up like some of you in this thread. I got to go hold my kids man. I got to teach them how to be a responsible and respectable stan. How to stan with integrity, with honor, with respect. I cant have them out here hate playing games cause they got to use it as ammo to hate a game they never played
161t2o.gif

This nikka wrote a treatise.

images

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Imma keep it a been I dont think Ive heard the term “get a rise out of other men” before in my life until you started using it as your Mango Meach flip switch.

Do better

:usure:
If you ever in the area slide through my gym so I can rock your jaw for the years of being a raging fakkit:ohlawd:

:noah:
I got dudes trying to rock me at the gym.

Dudes making fan art for me.

Dudes saving pictures of me on their computer and PS4 home screen.

Talking about me all through the night unprovoked. I ain’t said much to you in a while, but you still can’t stop talking about me every time you log on :shaq:

Y’all love me on here more than y’all love Sunpi:takedat:

I appreciate you breh 😘