Shartfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23 (Sharted Space DLC Out Now)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good point but my point still stands imo. I wasnt comparing the entire trilogy just the first one. The companions in Mass Effect 1 was the worst out of all three. Liara, Garrus and Wrex weren’t all that intriguing yet imo. What made mass effect 1 a great game to me was the space exploration, engaging lore, ability to somewhat control the narrative of your Shepard and the galaxy as a whole. Starfield does all of that quite well

Can't rock with you on the bolded. Wrex was pretty good in ME1. Honestly, the fact that Garrus ended up sliding into the right hand man/loyal goon role since they had to account for the possibility that Wrex might've been dead in someone's playthrough should've been the first sign that they weren't going to stick the landing due to having to juggle so many different storyline branches.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Can't rock with you on the bolded. Wrex was pretty good in ME1. Honestly, the fact that Garrus ended up sliding into the right hand man/loyal goon role since they had to account for the possibility that Wrex might've been dead in someone's playthrough should've been the first sign that they weren't going to stick the landing due to having to juggle so many different storyline branches.
I feel you, all opinion based. I personally never used Wrex until I grew to appreciate his character in the later games.

Javik was probably my favorite companion after Garrus in the entire trilogy, so Starfield gets bonus points to me for using his voice actor for a major character in one of the faction storylines

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Look close 🧐

PXL-20231012-051938697-NIGHT-2.jpg

Img-2023-10-12-01-25-47.jpg

IGN Brasil :banderas: They actually cited IGN Brasil :dead:

goodfellas-wiseguys.gif