Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Oh shyt, you need roads for vehicles.

Crazy. I think someone said that a couple pages ago.

Now you tell me how a motorcycle is in any way better than a fukkin jet pack in real life?

Humanity has motorcycles right now, and we still wish we had jet packs. Why?

Spider-man can swing on webs, why doesn’t he drive motorcycles? :ehh:

And still :mjlol::mjlol::dead::deadmanny: at you now stanning ubisoft in advance to downplay a game you have not even played yet.

Sony stan’s are some goofy mufukkas :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, some of you don’t care about tech and are super ok with the time of day not changing till you see a cutscene.

Some of us appreciate a real planetary lighting and physics simulation :ehh:

At one point in your life you gave a fukk.

But as usual, it only mattered then, cause it aligned with your sony stan aspirations.

Starfield is the ultimate, opposite to “baked lighting” a very impressive achievement to anybody that’s not acting like a sony hoe :wow:
My my my how times have changed. Remember when an Xbox game didn't have real time lighting?

In no way does this game look better than Forza.

The tracks in Forza are exact replications of the real life tracks, they are not a fair comparison to the fantastical arcade backrounds of Forza.

And even then the quality is not better, it's just more stuff going on. The texture work and the lighting/reflections in Forza>>>>>>>>driveclub.

And yeah I know "dynamic lighting" blah blah blah. It doesn't matter what you call it, it just doesn't look as good as Forza.

Plus Forza is running at 60FPS with a very advanced physics engine, you know, the type of things that racing game fans care about.
And @Fatboi1 you can quit with the driveclub looks better stuff too.

Driveclub-3.png

They went for more realistic, dramatic lighting which is why they usually show gameplay with overcast sky's, sunsets, ect to further promote that idea.

But in plain flat daylight it's clear that forza has the better textures and details.

ForzaHorizon2-1.png

Dynamic lighting doesn't change the fact that the environments are fixed distance and non-interactive.

The game doesn't have to render each tree at a multitude of different angles/distances. You the player can't effect their appearance/behavior during gameplay.

They are pretty pictures. Not nearly as demanding on the hardware as the environments in a game in which you can explore, touch, effect them.
:laff:

Now this guy is in here acting like he wasn't shytting on Driveclub having dynamic time of day and real time lighting back in the days.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
movies, games, books, art

you can't be serious right now breh. This is such a hilarious hill to die on
We are talking about playing a game right now.

Vehicles need roads. We are not driving around manhattan right now. If they were to put ground vehicles in the game, they would have to build the levels around that idea. All unnaturally and man made.

As far as this games narrative and gameplay goes, a rover or other vehicle doesn’t make sense. You can fly and teleport. Superman, nore Goku ride in cars :jbhmm:

Again, this is like complaining that spider-man can’t drive cars:stopitslime:

You goofies just looking for any angle to say some dumb shyt. :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My my my how times have changed. Remember when an Xbox game didn't have real time lighting?

Now this guy is in here acting like he wasn't shytting on Driveclub having dynamic time of day and real time lighting back in the days.

Mamma say mama sa mama coosa:mj:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

What are you even trying to prove here?

8 years ago real time lighting was a goal. Games had to make all types of concessions to get there. Like a bunch of invisible walls, low framerates, simple textures, etc.

You were then, comparing a game that was essentially closed off corridors with minimally rendered cars environments and physics to a full car physics simulation.

Same as y’all doing in here. The scope and technical details don’t matter, just whatever aspect you can stan :ehh:

You same goofies made it seem like any game without real time lighting was already outdated and ugly back then.

Fast forward now 10 years later and a game actually makes real time lighting a universal thing(literally the entire universe) and none of it even matters anymore.

Y’all fine with playing spidey and waiting for a cutscene to change the time of day for you.

It ain’t me that’s switched it up. 10 years later starfield is what we should be getting.

Spider-man is GTA3 PS2 status :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We are talking about playing a game right now.

Vehicles need roads. We are not driving around manhattan right now. If they were to put ground vehicles in the game, they would have to build the levels around that idea. All unnaturally and man made.

As far as this games narrative and gameplay goes, a rover or other vehicle doesn’t make sense. You can fly and teleport. Superman, nore Goku ride in cars :jbhmm:

Again, this is like complaining that spider-man can’t drive cars:stopitslime:

You goofies just looking for any angle to say some dumb shyt. :smh:

Why is this game's gameplay held back by the narrative? :troll:

I should be able to drive a vehicle, the hell does the story get in the way for? :troll:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you even trying to prove here?

8 years ago real time lighting was a goal. Games had to make all types of concessions to get there. Like a bunch of invisible walls, low framerates, simple textures, etc.

You same goofies made it seem like any game without real time lighting was already outdated and ugly back then.

Fast forward now 10 years later and a game actually makes real time lighting a universal thing(literally the entire universe) and none of it even matters anymore.

Y’all fine with playing spidey and waiting for a cutscene to change the time of day for you.

It ain’t me that’s switched it up. 10 years later starfield is what we should be getting.

Spider-man is GTA3 PS2 status :wow:
I'm trying to prove that you are a nasty and sick Xbox stan. :ufdup: