Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
what's wrong with the site? they give PS games favorable reviews, and gave Redfall a 6

point is just goofy websites (Again, they may not be, never heard of them but the name sounded like some bullshyt).

Now all will be forgiven if TheColi gets counted on MC reviews :pachaha:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
point is just goofy websites (Again, they may not be, never heard of them but the name sounded like some bullshyt).

Now all will be forgiven if TheColi gets counted on MC reviews :pachaha:
the larger the sample size, the more accurate the average values will be

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
VENDETTA!!!!!! :laff:

In other news

:lolbron:

o7pdW77.jpg

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
People laughed at Horizon being over shadowed by zelda and elden ring and Starfield said, ‘hold my beer’, and dropped inbetween BG3 and Cyberpunk :russ:
In my opinion Starfield is better and more enjoyable than both games. I’m not gonna front like a turn based RPG set in DND fantasy land is the GOAT rpg ever.

This whole Starfield saga has shown me how much sheep some people are.

People have the audacity to dedicate their time to shyt on Starfield without playing it just because it’s exclusive to one console while some of the same people are willing to claim BG3 is the GOAT game when a third of the game didn’t work for some people at launch.. make it make sense

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In my opinion Starfield is better and more enjoyable than both games. I’m not gonna front like a turn based RPG set in DND fantasy land is the GOAT rpg ever.

Its good to have opinions, but BG3 is GOTY and more people are currently playing it :yeshrug:

And Cyberpunk while yeah, this is the final version of the game, even the base version was superior to Starfield. CDPR surpassed Bethesda with Witcher 3

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Have you played Starfield yet?

Have you played BG3?

We are talking about greater gaming discourse. Its obvious BG3 is the star of the show this year, and Cyberpunk is getting its 3rd wind right now. I don’t care if that upsets you its whats going on

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Have you played BG3?

We are talking about greater gaming discourse. Its obvious BG3 is the star of the show this year, and Cyberpunk is getting its 3rd wind right now. I don’t care if that upsets you its whats going on
If you haven’t played Starfield then how are you going to say Cyberpunk base or BG3 for that matter is better?

I haven’t played BG3 but nothing about the DND setting or a turn based game appeals to me so there’s no way I could think it’s better than Starfield