Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They don't have any games to play. Shambles.

That too. For them to be PSThots they sure enough love speaking on Xbox. It's a disease. You see it on YouTube Twitter etc.. They will be done Spiderman by the first week and come right back in this thread while everybody still enjoying the Starfield.

Salty as shyt this game not on PS. Sony can't even make an RPG but they can make dykes and daddy problem games

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
In all honesty, it shouldn't even be nominated. If the game itself actually ran like it was supposed to it could win easily but these developers need not be rewarded for putting out a broken mess. I mean I put 75 hours into this broken mess so I'm kind of a hypocrite but the point still stands.
you put 75 hrs into a broken, mid game:russ:

Why yall putting yaselves through this through shyt. I couldn't imagine doing this for a game I didn't want or have to play.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
you put 75 hrs into a broken, mid game:russ:

Why yall putting yaselves through this through shyt. I couldn't imagine doing this for a game I didn't want or have to play.
Reading comprehension is key.

I'm on record saying if the game worked properly it'd be a solid 8. I never said I didn't WANT to play it, I said I can't. Big difference. If I spent 40 hours building ships and outposts like you nikkas I wouldn't have these issues, instead I'm bodying the galaxy and the game literally can't handle it. Pimpin ain't easy but somebody gotta do it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Reading comprehension is key.

I'm on record saying if the game worked properly it'd be a solid 8. I never said I didn't WANT to play it, I said I can't. Big difference. If I spent 40 hours building ships and outposts like you nikkas I wouldn't have these issues, instead I'm bodying the galaxy and the game literally can't handle it. Pimpin ain't easy but somebody gotta do it

Chill with criticizing the game breh :whoa:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Dude literally said the spear wasn't a playable weapon in GOW:R :russ:

That and timezones post are top 10 some of the craziest posts I've seen on here and I've been on here basically since day one :dead:

The fact he tried to argue it too :dead:

IIRC he didn't even play it? he watched his son??? :dead: