Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
BG3, sea of stars, phantom liberty, starfield ain’t even in the top 3 rpgs released this month:whew:
since yall love Steam stats, Sea of Stars isn't even in the top 100 sold or played on Steam

everyone on PC must be playing it on Gamepass :troll:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Dawg Xbox is so full of shyt. I took a recording of my shyt freezing on the executive floor of Ryujin Industries where there's not even a lot of shyt going on. It's one floor of a fukkin building that you have to sit through a loading screen to get to. I repeat, a loading screen is required for each floor of the building!! Anyway the point is I have proof that it's not my Xbox because I'm able to record on it, load any other app just fine it's literally just this one game that freezes on its own. Well I go to upload the video and it's talking about queued for upload. What fukkin queue I'm not uploading anything else :dahell:

I used to upload content for BBG all the time I know damn well it doesn't take this long to get a 30 second clip uploaded. Im convinced Xbox is screening all Starfield media for any slanderous content and rejecting the upload, because nothing else makes sense. I'm a solid nikka and can't stand for lames to throw salt on my name so since I can't beat that ass over the Internet Imma just do my due diligence to prove I ain't bullshyttin. I'll record this video on my phone if I have to but this shyt is pretty damning.

20230921-002902.jpg

P.S. I know I said I was gonna stop playing but I can't help myself, the shyt is fun as hell. If it wasn't for the constant crashes my honest rating would be an 8. Still just average for a Bethesda game where my opinion is their best shyt is 9 or higher, but it's scratching an itch that no other company can. Truly a shame I can't nerd it out all night without my shyt crashing. Xbox quality control in the dumpster

EDIT: ok I was trippin with the Xbox conspiracy shyt it went through :mjgrin: here's the video

As you can see, the game glitched, it's not that I just stopped moving. The whole screen is froze with the stupid ass music playing in the background. Look at how the plants aren't swaying in the office, everything is just stuck.I sat there for 3 minutes straight in awe at how the game could freeze when I'm not even doing shyt.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dawg Xbox is so full of shyt. I took a recording of my shyt freezing on the executive floor of Ryujin Industries where there's not even a lot of shyt going on. It's one floor of a fukkin building that you have to sit through a loading screen to get to. I repeat, a loading screen is required for each floor of the building!! Anyway the point is I have proof that it's not my Xbox because I'm able to record on it, load any other app just fine it's literally just this one game that freezes on its own. Well I go to upload the video and it's talking about queued for upload. What fukkin queue I'm not uploading anything else :dahell:

I used to upload content for BBG all the time I know damn well it doesn't take this long to get a 30 second clip uploaded. Im convinced Xbox is screening all Starfield media for any slanderous content and rejecting the upload, because nothing else makes sense. I'm a solid nikka and can't stand for lames to throw salt on my name so since I can't beat that ass over the Internet Imma just do my due diligence to prove I ain't bullshyttin. I'll record this video on my phone if I have to but this shyt is pretty damning.

20230921-002902.jpg

P.S. I know I said I was gonna stop playing but I can't help myself, the shyt is fun as hell. If it wasn't for the constant crashes my honest rating would be an 8. Still just average for a Bethesda game where my opinion is their best shyt is 9 or higher, but it's scratching an itch that no other company can. Truly a shame I can't nerd it out all night without my shyt crashing. Xbox quality control in the dumpster

EDIT: ok I was trippin with the Xbox conspiracy shyt it went through :mjgrin: here's the video

As you can see, the game glitched, it's not that I just stopped moving. The whole screen is froze with the stupid ass music playing in the background. Look at how the plants aren't swaying in the office, everything is just stuck.I sat there for 3 minutes straight in awe at how the game could freeze when I'm not even doing shyt.

That's part of the game, your character is actually stuck in time by a
time traveling civilization
, you gotta wait 16 minutes for the cut scene to play out. Probably my favorite part of the game thus far